Columns in OSD

S_Artois

Hi - I suspect it's not just me that would possibly appreciate this feature being added.

But can the OSD in Aida64 be tweaked to enable columns ? i.e. have the sensor readings displayed in at least 2 columns ?

I've got a Nanovision Mimo u-710 on which I have the Aida64 OSD shown, i.e. for monitoring during games, etc. without either being invisible behind the game, or being on top of other apps or taking up desktop real estate.

So even with the Mimo in portrait mode (800x480 pixels) you have to have the readings in a small font to display the most pertinent ones.

Whilst being able to have at least 2 columns would be a great addition.

Thanks in advance !

I would also like to see some option that would allow display of all my OSD without the need to make the text uncomfortably small.

I currently am using Georgia font at text size 10 on a Samsung 305T+ (30 inch monitor) with the resolution at 1920x1200, the taskbar hidden, and I lose the top or bottom line.

Hi Fiery,

Thanks for the reply, so as long as the new development allows columns do be displayed, that would be a great help, I don't need the OSD to be visible in games due to running the MIMO mini-monitor, but columns, thank you.

So next question, when is the likely ETA for said new OSD ?

Thanks in advance !

as long as the new development allows columns do be displayed, that would be a great help, I don't need the OSD to be visible in games due to running the MIMO mini-monitor, but columns, thank you.

So next question, when is the likely ETA for said new OSD ?

The new layout will allow not only multiple columns, but absolutely dynamic items placing. You can arrange them into 20 columns and 50 rows if you want :huh:

We'd like to roll this out sometime in April, but don't take this as a promise ;) It will be announced when it's ready -- although we'll roll it out as a beta feature sooner than that.