Service Setup - Remote + Screenshots don'twork

Vulkan

I've setup Aida as a service on Windows 7

Perhaps there's a better way to do it, or i'm just plain doing it wrong...

the service is fine, but I can't remote control, or do screen shots i just get a white screen when I do. Also trying to run a task it pops up with a box stating that the program is not compatible with windows 7 interactive service detection

Now i've also noted that if you run Aida as another user you can connect but not view the desktop as well, you have to be that user, i've tried this by running it at start up as a service, startup program, scheduled task.

is there any work around for this or something Aida can address in a future release?

Monitoring seems to work, just not remotely viewing or interacting with the PC, perhaps this should be moved to the bug list maybe. thought i'd bring it up here first tho to see if anyone had found a way to resolve it for now.

Services running in a different "layer" in Windows Vista and Windows 7 and currently AIDA64 cannot access the user's desktop when forced to run as a service. This problem will be solved in a future version.

I've setup Aida as a service on Windows 7

Perhaps there's a better way to do it, or i'm just plain doing it wrong...

the service is fine, but I can't remote control, or do screen shots i just get a white screen when I do. Also trying to run a task it pops up with a box stating that the program is not compatible with windows 7 interactive service detection

Now i've also noted that if you run Aida as another user you can connect but not view the desktop as well, you have to be that user, i've tried this by running it at start up as a service, startup program, scheduled task.

is there any work around for this or something Aida can address in a future release?

Monitoring seems to work, just not remotely viewing or interacting with the PC, perhaps this should be moved to the bug list maybe. thought i'd bring it up here first tho to see if anyone had found a way to resolve it for now.