How do I setup the new SensorPanel graphs?

Mikey2

I just updated to version 2.5 and even after looking through the changelogs, knowledge bases, and even this forum, I cannot seem to see the new/cool SensorPanel graphs and gauges.

When I turn on the SensorPanel, I just see the old low-res blue-background SensorPanel...I could not even find any new gauges or anything when trying to add new items to the panel.

What am I doing wrong? (I apologize if this is something obvious I missed.. :wacko: )

Thanks much in advance!

MikeY

Open AIDA64, go to file, top left corner and select preferences, go down left hand side of preferences to Hardware monitoring, expand that! find sensor panel, click on it and then click in the box "show Sensor Panel"

click ok, you should now see a sensor panel on your desktop? if NOT go back and try again, of course if you have already activated the panel you could do all the above by right clicking the AIDA64 icon in the taskbar and selecting show sensorpanel.

Okay so now you have the sensor panel on your desktop, right click on the panel and select SensorPanel Manager, from the manager select an item, lets say CPU Clock which I'm sure everybody has! highlight that then click modify in the bottom right hand buttons. you could also select NEW if doing this for first time.

Depending on what your now looking at, both have at the top a drop down box click that and you will see a selection of what you want to do including the new items of graph and gauge.

You should be ok from here to create your masterpiece

David

Check this topic too, also I've posted a sample sensor panel there

I just updated to version 2.5 and even after looking through the changelogs, knowledge bases, and even this forum, I cannot seem to see the new/cool SensorPanel graphs and gauges.

When I turn on the SensorPanel, I just see the old low-res blue-background SensorPanel...I could not even find any new gauges or anything when trying to add new items to the panel.

What am I doing wrong? (I apologize if this is something obvious I missed.. :wacko: )

Thanks much in advance!

MikeY

Sorry, Can we download the file and use them directly? I only download "250release_sample.sensorpanel.gzip" but have no idea how to use it.

Download 250release_sample.sensorpanel from the thread the link points to, then import it using the SensorPanel Manager. don't know how you got a gzip extension, it's not on my downloads.

David

• 4 weeks later...