Easy Transition from Everest to AIDA64

As you may all know already, Aida64 is the new product that replaces the retired Everest Ultimate/Corporate. To help your transition to Aida64 from the Everest counter-parts, I will share some simple things to make your life easier with Aida64, and to save you time with getting Aida64 configured to the same way you had your Everest editions configured.

Step 1: Install the latest Aida64 software and register your product. (If you want to convert your everest license to aida64 license, please read the steps here: Free-upgrade to aida64 )

Step 2: Copy everest.ini (and everest.sst.ini if you have customized SystemStabilityTest) and place them in your Aida64 installation folder.

Step 3: Rename everest.ini to aida64.ini and also rename everest.sst.ini to aida64.sst.ini. (you may need to rename the original aida64.ini to aida64.bak before renaming the everest.ini files.

Step 4: Launch aida64.

Now all your old settings and preferences are in place for the new aida64 software.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I hope this has helped you all.

I look forward to helping fellow users again on this forum, as I did on the old forum.

• Like 1

I am a bit surprised of the naming conversion.

I bought Everest Ultimate with 3 years update support (till end of 2012)

Now I have to change licence?

The new AIDA64 license will be valid for 1 year, but it will only be suitable for AIDA64 Version 1.00. In the future, in order to upgrade to a more recent AIDA64 release, a new full AIDA64 license will have to be purchased.

I hope, I haven't purchased a upgrade-licence of now still two years for nothing.

Wishbringer: I of course understand what you mean, but what we provide is a chance to switch from EVEREST to a more advanced product named AIDA64. True, the free AIDA64 license is not for 2 or 3 years, but only for 1 year. We do believe as a free gesture, it's not that bad :)

We are not Lavalys, but we are a different company named FinalWire. In the case you are worried about the support period you purchased from Lavalys, you have to contact Lavalys' Sales Department for clarification on ongoing software updates and technical support. What seems to be obvious is that there has been no EVEREST software update for 4 weeks already, and that the very popular Lavalys Discussion Forum, where most of the EVEREST technical support was done has been disappeared.

We are FinalWire, and we provide support for our own product AIDA64. EVEREST is a product distributed, sold and supported by Lavalys Consulting Group, Inc.

• Like 1