SensorPanel background

Dutch

I have stopped using an image for my SensorPanel background and am simply specifying a backgrund color on the setup page. I was wondering if an option for a border could be added where one specifies the background color and the panel size.

If possible, a gradient between two colors would be pleasing also. :)

Edit: The gradient suggestion would be for the background, not the border.,, just to remove ambiguity.

I'm sorry, but we have no plans to offer such added flexibility to the SensorPanel.  We've specifically made it possible to use a background image so that you can draw such image that you're looking for, and apply it to the background.  I believe by offering something in between the 2 existing SensorPanel background configuration options (solid background color, background image) would be redundant.

Regards,

Fiery

Thank you for the reply. I should not have muddied the water with the gradient request, I was actually more interested in a border... but I understand the limitations of a decreasing market and ever present user requests.

By the by, I renewed updates for 3 years on the Black Friday mailing you sent out... thank you for that.