Logitech G-19 LCD Support

dburne

I am a new user to AIDA64 Extreme, and wanted to just quickly say thank you , for supporting displaying the data in the Logitech G19 display. I love my G19 keyboard but sadly there have not been much in the way of new apps written for the LCD display.

When I was looking for a good monitoring program, couple guys highly recommended AIDA 64 Extreme and when I checked it out and saw the G19 support I was sold.

I love how configurable it is for the display and definitely use it - so thank you for including this feature!

• Like 1

Thank you for your kind words.  We keep optimizing and improving the G19 support, so make sure to use AIDA64 v4.00 (latest release), where it consumes less CPU cycles to refresh/update the G19 screen.

Regards,

Fiery

• 2 months later...

Just using this topic to see if any of you guys would know how to switch between the 4 available pages of the G19 AIDA applet? Trying to press all the buttons next to ly G19 lcd ; at best it does nothing, at worse it freezes the lcd display...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

A minute to load AIDA64 is definitely unusual. In what circumstances does it take a minute to load AIDA64? What kind of computer do you have and what Windows version are you running? At which stage (e.g. "Scanning SMART Devices") does AIDA64 send a lot of time?

The scanning for SMART or RAID is over fast and then the AIDA window opens. Everything is frozen then for about 40-60 seconds and then the G19 applet appears in the display. Seems like it's scanning a lot everytime or it just freezes ^^.

Windows 8.1 x64

New motherboard (MSI X99S SLI Plus) with the new Core-I7 5820k 6-core

If it's a DDR4 system, then the long initialization is unfortunately normal at this time. It is caused by the new SPD bank switching mechanism specific to DDR4 modules. The bank switching unfortunately takes a lot more time than we've anticipated, usually 5 to 10 seconds at least, but maybe in your case it's even longer. We'll implement a workaround to put that delay down to less than a second as soon as our DDR4 system arrives. I'll post a message into this topic once a fixed AIDA64 build is available for download.

The scanning for SMART or RAID is over fast and then the AIDA window opens. Everything is frozen then for about 40-60 seconds and then the G19 applet appears in the display. Seems like it's scanning a lot everytime or it just freezes ^^.

Windows 8.1 x64

New motherboard (MSI X99S SLI Plus) with the new Core-I7 5820k 6-core

We've fixed the Haswell-E DRAM:BCLK ratio detection and all other DDR4 related issues in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild3143zrvflpc9mdzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works ;)

Thanks for the new version it loads up very fast now :)

Usually though my CPU-Load is at about 0-3% but with Aida running it goes up to 8%. The G19 applet loads fast and good. But the rest of Aida is very slow. For example when I want to go to settings it needs time to go there. More than before. So all in all it loads faster but then it stays quite slow and lazy. Do you know what that could be?

To be more precise 1 of my 6 cores loads up to 70-80%. That's a bit too much isn't it?

Thanks for the new version it loads up very fast now :)

Usually though my CPU-Load is at about 0-3% but with Aida running it goes up to 8%. The G19 applet loads fast and good. But the rest of Aida is very slow. For example when I want to go to settings it needs time to go there. More than before. So all in all it loads faster but then it stays quite slow and lazy. Do you know what that could be?

To be more precise 1 of my 6 cores loads up to 70-80%. That's a bit too much isn't it?

Thank you for the feedback. We've further tweaked the DDR4 diagnostics module of AIDA64. Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild3149w7bx5cfygmzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it is any better than the previous try ;)