AIDA64 v5.0 & aquasuite 2015 v1.0

Dutch

Yes, it should be compatible. But, since we've been rather busy with the AIDA64 v5.00 update lately, we haven't yet had a chance to actually test the new aquasuite. We'll do that later this week. Till then, let me know how it works on your system ;)

Regards,

Fiery

Heh, have not installed aquasuite 2015 yet, thought I would let it go for a bit to let some of the initial bu8gs get discovered. I believe there is an associated firmware update for the aquaero which may have a greater impact on Aida64 behavior. I will post results when I update.

Heh, have not installed aquasuite 2015 yet, thought I would let it go for a bit to let some of the initial bu8gs get discovered. I believe there is an associated firmware update for the aquaero which may have a greater impact on Aida64 behavior. I will post results when I update.

We've already prepared AIDA64 to properly handle the new firmware. It wasn't tested yet, but it should work.

• 1 month later...