NZXT Kraken Monitoring

Michael O

Hi

I have the x41 and x61 NZXT AIO coolers. I understand that the Astek pump that these coolers use can be monitored in Aida64, is this correct?

I don't have any sensors fromt the pump available in Aida64. NZXT cam software detectes everything fine. Are these pumps/AIO's supported?

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

We've implemented sensor support for Asetek VI based (NZXT Kraken X31, X41 and X61; Corsair H80iGT, H100iGTX and H110iGTX) water cooling devices in the following new AIDA64 beta update:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

It also supports multiple Asetek LC and Asetek VI based sensor devices, just as you've requested ;)

• Like 1

We've implemented sensor support for Asetek VI based (NZXT Kraken X31, X41 and X61; Corsair H80iGT, H100iGTX and H110iGTX) water cooling devices in the following new AIDA64 beta update:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

It also supports multiple Asetek LC and Asetek VI based sensor devices, just as you've requested ;)

Yes, your colleague has been very helpful with supply betas through email for me to test. Excellent work...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

The latest beta does indeed supprt the Kraken X40 and X60 (which I have), but it seems to lose the connection to my Razer Deathstalker Ultimate after a short while.

The version I am using is: 5.30.3521 Beta

Previously when that happened Aida64 would crash and the process would no longer be present in Windows task manager, but now it stays on and even when I choose "Exit" in the menus then the process lingers and I can't kill it from Windows task manager.

When I try to start Aida64 again then nothing happens, however the zombie process is still there.

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 on an Asus Rampage IV Black Edition, and I have as previously stated two Kraken, one X40 and one X60.

Best regards

Juzz

1) Before we've implemented support for Kraken devices, did AIDA64 work well on your system?

2) Do you have NZXT's own CAM software installed? If yes, then is it running in the background?

3) Do you have any other software running in the background that may poll the Kraken devices concurrently with AIDA64?

1) Yes, under the condition that Razer Synapse didn't take ownership of the LCD.

2) The Nzxt CAM software is running in the background, should I disable that?

3) None other that polls the Kraken (and the Nzxt CAM software has a tendency to crash).

CAM and AIDA64 will collide, so you have to keep only one of the running. Even if it's running in the background CAM would talk to your Krakens and that traffic will collide with AIDA64 :(

Kraken fan RPMs should be reported by AIDA64. Please copy-paste the full content of the Computer / Sensor page into this topic, or post a screen shot. If you do a screen shot, please make sure to keep as much content (of the Sensor page) on the shot as possible.