Access violation at address 0053FB4E

lioska

Hello, l have Aida64 Engineer and in windows 7 any time get message "Access violation at address 0053FB4E in module "aida64.exe". Read of address 02E1F000". The last 02E1F000 some times get another code 02E11000.

Anyone know what is about?

How l says using Aida64 engineer, l dont get what move must to do to get this message.

I'm sorry, but that didn't answer my question. If you have problems explaining the issue in English, then please post it in your native language, and I'll try to figure it out using Google Translate. Please describe the issue with as much details as possible.

Why do you let AIDA64 run in the background? Do you use the OSD Panel, LCD or Desktop Gadget feature? If yes, then what values do you monitor on your system?

Do you use the latest version of AIDA64 v5.20?

Hi. Today get message again. Now working Aida64 5.20.3469 Beta. When get message disappeared one of HDD connected by USB3 docking station connected in NEC USB3 board. Now restarted PC and waiting another message and maybe again disappear some HDD or something else.

Hi. Today get message again. Now working Aida64 5.20.3469 Beta. When get message disappeared one of HDD connected by USB3 docking station connected in NEC USB3 board. Now restarted PC and waiting another message and maybe again disappear some HDD or something else.

I suppose the issue then must be related to your external HDD. Either its controller has some hardware or driver issue, or AIDA64 monitoring module collides with its driver somehow. Such collision could cause the driver to "eject" the device from the system, and that ejection could well cause AIDA64 to crash as well :( It would be worth checking out if everything is alright with the HDD. As a last resort you can disable external HDD temperature monitoring in AIDA64.

In monday wake up PC from sleep mode and get the message. All HDD was connected, all l could see. When post last time, the PC was waked up from sleep mode too, but this time all HDD was displayed. I just disable Aida working in background. User tired from this message :)