Bluetooth sensor monitoring

thrgk

No internet is required for RemoteSensor, but only WiFi LAN access ;)

The Bluetooth solution would require a native app on each supported platforms though. While RemoteSensor only requires a web browser which all platforms have built-in.

doesnt WIFI require internet?

No. WiFi can work without internet. When you use AIDA64 RemoteSensor in your WiFi local network, the data doesn't go on or through the internet at all, but stays inside your local network (ie. your house or office).

im confused, how can I get it to work without internet? WIFI wont work unless you have a router with Ethernet cable and an active internet connection for that Ethernet cable??

If I unplug my ethernet cable on the computer I have Aida64 on, I cannot access the remote sensor on my laptop

No, for a WiFi network to work you only need a WiFi router or AP. If you have a WiFi router, and you don't connect it to the internet, your local network will still work fine, and you can establish a connection between your PC and mobile phone/tablet via WiFi.

Please don't mix local network (LAN) and internet. They're very different things.

ok so if i disconnect the ethernet cable from the router, 

My PC w/ Aida64 wont have Internet, but I can still check the PC IP Address, leave Aida64 running, and use remote sensor on my laptop(Connected to no internet Wifi) and use remote sensor that way??

ok so if i disconnect the ethernet cable from the router, 

My PC w/ Aida64 wont have Internet, but I can still check the PC IP Address, leave Aida64 running, and use remote sensor on my laptop(Connected to no internet Wifi) and use remote sensor that way??

Yes, you can. AIDA64 doesn't require internet for anything but its automatic internet update feature. It certainly doesn't require internet to push the measured system or sensor values to your mobile device via RemoteSensor or Logitech Arx :)