[SOLVED] Missing sensor readings in sidebar gadget since 5.50

Tomorrow

Since upgrading to 5.50 i noticed that i was missing several readings from the sidebar gadget (specificly GPU VRM, CPU Package, Motherboard temp, GPU usage and GPU VRAM usage). Going into settings i discovered that pretty much the only things that were left were drive, network and memory related readings. No CPU, GPU or voltage/fan readings anymore. I also uninstalled and reinstalled without my INI file but no success. Eventually i downgraded to 5.30 that properly displays all readings.

I looked at 5.50 changelog and i did not see any mention of dropping support for P67 chipset. And yes i did restart after 5.50 install.

So...what gives?

Specs are as follows:

Windows 7 SP1 x64 (not fully updated with latest patches)

Asus SaberTooth P67 Motherboard

Intel Core i5 2500K CPU

AMD Radeon 7870 XT GPU

AIDA Extreme Edition

It means the AIDA64 kernel driver cannot be loaded. Try to reinstall AIDA64 v5.50, restart your computer, and make sure your Windows user still has got administrator privileges. You should also apply the Windows 7 SHA-2 security patch KB3033929 if it happens to be missing from your system.

Let me know if it helps.

• 2 months later...