Display website

rapt0r

Do you mean embedding a certain HTML snippet? Or you would like to display another website content on the LCD?

Hi, If possible both options i'd toggle between them see which i like best :) but i would just take the map of the html and and just leave the map in the site.

i checked everything can't find anything like embedd or anything html.

tiKgKra.png

Embedding a fixed HTML code would be a lot less difficult than to embed content from another website. Can you please tell me what is the goal with this feature? If it's not to be published on the forum, then please send me in private message. I'm really curious how someone would actually utilize such a feature.

Embedding a fixed HTML code would be a lot less difficult than to embed content from another website. Can you please tell me what is the goal with this feature? If it's not to be published on the forum, then please send me in private message. I'm really curious how someone would actually utilize such a feature.

Hey i'll private message you.

Hey i'll private message you.

Thank you. I see the point now. Can you please tell me from a technical point of view which method would suit you best out of these two:

1) Embed the HTML code directly. You would have a new LCD item type of HTML Code, and you could enter the tags and text in there, which would then be stored as a fixed HTML snippet in the AIDA64.INI configuration file. If you want to update the HTML code, you would have to reconfigure (modify) the LCD item.

2) Include a HTML code on-the-fly, from a HTML file on your computer. You would have a new LCD item type of HTML Include, and you could enter the filename of a HTML file that will be basically included in (copy-pasted into) the HTML file rendered for the RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx modules of AIDA64.

And now that I wrote that last line, I came to realize that you may not be talking about those special LCD variants, but maybe a physical LCD device like Logitech G19? It would be important to clarify, because we cannot include HTML code in our classic LCD/SensorPanel rendering engine -- but we can do that for the HTML based LCD modules, namely RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx.

yes i have a g19 and i think if possible be able to embed via a url because the site that i want like i said before it's for a game it gives you a live map of where you are you put the server ip and it shows your location i tried downloading the html but it tells me ERROR: Invalid domain for site key

http://map.playrust.io/?109.230.253.180:28110

So if possible i think both options 2 and one where you have an option to embed via url. if possible

Is it possible to convert the map into a live image? it has download image supported

No, the LCD/SensorPanel rendering engine doesn't support HTTP download or any other HTTP access. What you can do is download the image with a 3rd party tool, and insert the image to the AIDA64 LCD layout.

Hi Fiery,

is is possible to add a new LCD item type PlugIn Image. So a DLL can provide an image (e.g. custom graph, HTML page as image,.....).

Parameters may be the DLL+Function name and an additional arguments string for the function.

Best regards

It is possible, as long as you can come up with a detailed specification on how to handle the proposed DLL. E.g. calling convention, string type (Ansi or Unicode), image format (raw bitmap is okay? or PNG? or both?), picture parameters (24-bit RGB? or 32-bit ARGB? or both?)