Stability/Stress Test for i5-6600K?

Here is my build:

| Intel i5-6600K | NZXT Kraken X61 | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | ​MSI GTX 980TI | Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000 16GB | 

|Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | EVGA SuperNova G2 850W | Fractal Design Define S |

What is the recommended settings for checking that my overclock is stable? So far it seems that most people run just the FPU setting checked for a few hours and then run with everything checked?

What is the recommended settings for checking that my overclock is stable? So far it seems that most people run just the FPU setting checked for a few hours and then run with everything checked?

Yes, that pretty much what needs to be done on all systems, regardless of the CPU model or motherboard type.

Now for the full system check which boxes should I check?

Just run both tests after each other. If you only use the "FPU" subtest, it will test not only the floating-point computation capabilities of your system, but also stresses the cooling solution by driving your system to the highest temperatures. If your system can stand that without any issues, then enable all subtests to run a stress test with diverse computational tasks. Any properly built systems should be able to stand and pass both stress tests.

Thanks I just wasn't sure if I should check the GPU box and some of the others...my GPU is over clocked but stress tested with a different benchmark already.

If you use another stress test software in the same time AIDA64 is also stressing your system, then, well ... It's not the best idea, since they both may not be able to perform the stress test by fully loading your system due to the concurrent usage of system resources. But if you want to do that, and you run another GPU stress test, then it's best to not use the GPU subtest in AIDA64.

Is there a recommended length of time for these stress tests?

I'd say 12-24 hours, but in most cases users deem it's too long to let the computer sit and just sweat under the stress test and preventing them from using it :) But a few hours is the bare minimum if you really want to find out how well your system works.