AIDA64 does not see Samsung 950 Pro temp when Samsung driver is installed.

sblantipodi

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Regards,

Fiery

Your software is incredibile and your support too.

Do you plan to sell your licenses on Steam?

I think that you should sell the licenses on steam.

• 1 month later...

According to our tests, Samsung NVMe SSDs work at quite high temperatures, especially under heavy load. We can rarely see anything under 40 Celsius when they are working, so I'd say 60 Celsius is definitely more realistic than 14C :) And yes, if you touch them, they don't feel anything cool, so it's not a temperature measurement issue.

Quote from a 950 Pro review:

High temperatures and heat due to heavy workloads can certainly be an issue, as memory performance might malfunction as a result. Samsung, however, has equipped the 950 Pro with Dynamic Thermal Throttling Protection technology, which automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperature to help eliminate the risks of potential overheating.

And another 950 Pro review:

We threw the thermal camera at the SSD, and indeed under continued writing the controller lights up pretty significantly. We measure 75 Degrees C at the controller core (M1). This however is a heavy stress activity test. But yeah that is on the high side. We foresee some heat sinks in future products to be able to adapt to heat.

According to our tests, Samsung NVMe SSDs work at quite high temperatures, especially under heavy load. We can rarely see anything under 40 Celsius when they are working, so I'd say 60 Celsius is definitely more realistic than 14C :) And yes, if you touch them, they don't feel anything cool, so it's not a temperature measurement issue.

Quote from a 950 Pro review:

And another 950 Pro review:

You are right, I added another fan in my case that blows right on the 950 SSD and the temp went down to 41c.  Thanks for your help and quick response. I love AIDA64.

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2015 at 3:03 AM, Lothar said:

You are right, I added another fan in my case that blows right on the 950 SSD and the temp went down to 41c.  Thanks for your help and quick response. I love AIDA64.

Me too, it's real hot where I am so I need to get a new fan fast.