Monitoring two GPUs

Reboot89

Hello,

I've recently bought a new GPU to help me with my CUDA renderings but I can't get it to show any sensor items that I could see on the AIDA64 sensor panel..  The main gpu (titanX) shows flawlessly, but for the second one (980ti) i can only see the GPU2 diode for temperature and a couple more sensors items that I do not care for... I would be very interested to also see the GPU2 utilization and free VRAM memory for the 980ti... Is there a way to do so?  (also, the cards are NOT in SLI.. the second gpu kicks in only when CUDA rendering starts)

Thank you for your time and patience!

Those readings should also be available for all nVIDIA GPUs in the system. But, they may be unavailable for the secondary GPU because it is sleeping at the time AIDA64 tries to collect sensor information for it. It's not something that's easy to get around: you can try configuring your sensor items while putting a constant load on the secondary GPU, to make sure ForceWare drivers prevent it from going to sleep. Or, you can temporary disable the sleep mode for the secondary GPU -- I'm not sure if it's possible though.