Tags "Driver Updates" & "BIOS Updates"???

dirnola

its "funny" you get 2 extra help buttons if you use an pirated version

Those buttons promote eSupport services, and not our services or our products. And the links are also accessible from various other pages in AIDA64 in both legal and illegal copies of AIDA64.

Those buttons promote eSupport services, and not our services or our products. And the links are also accessible from various other pages in AIDA64 in both legal and illegal copies of AIDA64.

thx for info

hope you understand my previous posting as an "joke"

hope so

thx for info

hope you understand my previous posting as an "joke"

hope so

You didn't put a smiley there, so I wasn't entirely sure how you meant it :rolleyes: So I felt it was best to clarify the logic behind the visibility of the BIOS & driver updates toolbar buttons.

You didn't put a smiley there, so I wasn't entirely sure how you meant it :rolleyes: So I felt it was best to clarify the logic behind the visibility of the BIOS & driver updates toolbar buttons.

Done.........

:P

• 2 months later...

Does anyone knows if those programs are safe or good?

• 1 year later...

Hi all on this forum! Please help in the issue with updating the BIOS. How to upgrade the BIOS, and how it works in this program?

AIDA64 doesn't specifically perform driver updates or BIOS updates, it only offers you links to motherboard makers' websites where you can download the drivers or BIOS updates.  And it also offers links to eSupport automatized driver update and BIOS update facilities at:

BIOS Updates:  http://aida64.com/bios-updates

Driver Updates:  http://aida64.com/driver-updates

• 1 month later...

Bitdefender Total Secuity 2013 indicates "Driver Agent" is bad for your computer's health!!!   So bad, in fact, it quaratined it!!!!   (The "Web Scan" to be exact)

I'm pretty sure that's just a false alarm.  Many security software tend to get too sensitive these days.  We've notified eSupport about this issue though, so they will look into it and contact BitDefender to have Total Security 2013 fixed up.

• 3 weeks later...