Sending AIDA64 data to Asus AI Suite 2

sexuio

mostly cause i wanted a kickass interface for my aida64 since the default isnt exactly appealing to the eye if you understand , where not in the windows 95 era any more -.-'

anybody have suggestions on how to be able to use the ai suit with my aida64 so i can use the beautiful ai suit to see my rig readings instead of the fugly interface aida64 comes with exspecially the sidebar gadget blarghhh, or the not much better sensor panel -.-' compared to the ai suit, peace

What I meant to say is that you should contact Asus and ask them whether they want to implement importing AIDA64 readings in their AI Suite application. We are not Asus, hence we cannot alter or enhance Asus' own application (AI Suite).

got a rampage 3 extreme , found out ai2 suit wont even work on it -.-' and the ai 1 suit looks horrendous -.-'

would there be a way to make a sidebar gadget that looks like the red ai 2 suit with its nice red slick look for aida64 , please

would there be a way to make a sidebar gadget that looks like the red ai 2 suit with its nice red slick look for aida64 , please

Please avoid posting a single question into multiple topics. I've replied your question in your other topic.