Won't Start With Windows 7

archp2008

As djmorgan stated, you don't have to have administrator or any other special privileges to let AIDA64 start at Windows bootup. You however need to make sure you don't have any 3rd party security solutions installed that may prevent AIDA64 from registering it in Win7 Scheduled Tasks to launch at Windows bootup.

Regards,

Fiery

• 1 month later...

I'm running Norton Internet Security 2012 and Windows 7 Professional x64. My wife's computer has no issue with AIDA64 starting with Windows, but on my PC AIDA isn't starting. I have NIS configured to ignore AIDA's directory as it scanned it as a false positive. I've configured AIDA not to start with windows, restarted and then re-configured to start, restarted, still not working. Any way to manually configure it?

As Squall Leonhart suggested, under Windows Vista and Windows 7 you can find the scheduled task that starts AIDA64 at Windows boot using Task Scheduler. Please check if the task is there, and if it is enabled. There's a chance NIS removes the task, or prevents AIDA64 from creating the task.

Regards,

Fiery