Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• 3 weeks later...

How you get that tasks bar in right side? thats cool..

right click taskbar select properties and on taskbar tab see an option to select to have taskbar on either top, bottom, left, right etc then click apply.

or long way lol right click taskbar wit mouse and untick lock taskbar, then drag (left mouse click ) over to right side of screen, (then good idea to put lock task bar back on by right clicking again)

but before you put lock back on, good idea to fiddle with hide taskbar, widen it etc to how you like it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how can I get a copy of this sensor panel ...that's awesome

I'm talking bout the one Stupe9968 made....that's just wicked ....I've been fooling round working on my own

but a kick ass design has eluded my mind ...and that would work for me just perfectly ...being we damn near have identical systems

Edited by Demoniacstar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to make a sensor item with always-full color (no half full bar), but colors changing depending on value? I remember seeing something like that but I couldn't make it no matter what I do. Is my memory misleading me?

It is possible. What you have to do is set proper values for Min, Limit 1, Limit 2 and Limit 3, and set a too low value for Max. The only trick is that Max has to be higher than Min. So for example, for a CPU fan you can set the following values to have a full bar that changes colour depending on the value limits:

Min = 0

Limit 1 = 1000

Limit 2 = 3000

Limit 3 = 5000

Max = 1

So is there any chance AIDA64 will be updated to exclude the sensor panel from aero peek the way most widgets work? I would really like to not have to minimize everything to see my panel.

We haven't yet found a way to have a window like SensorPanel shown in Aero Peek :(

After buying a new comp i was started with modding.

More info - http://nl.hardware.i...irus_59-edition

attachicon.gifNew comp 01.jpg attachicon.gifNew comp 02.jpg

SilverStone Fortress FT03 Black + MIMO 720F Touchscreen USB Monitor (7" 800x480)

He was supposed to be better than the old one.

attachicon.gifOld comp 01.jpg attachicon.gifOld comp 02.jpg attachicon.gifOld comp 03.jpg

Lian Li PC-A05NBF Black + Alphacool LC-Display 240x128

I was looking for software to use the built-in monitor as my old Alphacool LC-Display.

And I found AIDA64.

The first attempt :) / v1

attachicon.gif- v1.png

The second attempt / v2

attachicon.gif- v2.png attachicon.gif- v2.sensorpanel

Now I'm waiting for the appearance of the possibility to monitor hard drives and wireless signal strength.

How do you get the nice clock and weather info to be displayed inside sensorpanel?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man some of these templates are very nice. There are some that I would like to try but arent shared with the export. :-(

I threw this together so i could display on an external usb display. Wanted simplistic yet informative.  Still adding/removing things as well as moving them around. No where near some of the nice ones that have been posted but thought I would share just incase someone else may need one similar.. Removed the ext ip though via photoshop.. ;)   Adding hd temp info next.. they are ssds and well ventalated so not really critical to see...

Cyan is static text/labels. Green is usually items that will change/variable  orange is voltage/temp

2015-01-17.sensorpanel

post-29575-0-35101400-1421528950_thumb.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Updated it to include drives and some additional info etc.. Now all that you can get out of the area is there and then some.... I know its not as pretty as some of them posted here but it fits what i need it for and gives me all possible info lol.. Was going for all info in the smallest foot print possible.

Edited - added same panel with black bg.. May appear better on some displays. Also added time... not sure why i missed that... added the black one to pref with bars change to black bg as well.

post-29575-0-59346400-1421668373_thumb.png

2015-01-19.sensorpanel

post-29575-0-00237600-1421674034_thumb.png

2015-01-19_black.sensorpanel

Used Booers panel and modified it. I use Rainmeter so I needed a narrower panel to fit at the bottom of my Rainmeter sidebar.

Edited/Updated (04-11-2015): I tweaked it further, made a few more improvements and replaced the files with the updated versions (e.g., switched out RAM temps for VRM, spacing improved, and tweaked some of the max values).

Attached Thumbnail

post-29653-0-27557600-1428762352_thumb.png

Attached File

AIDA64 default cpu gpu net v7.sensorpanel

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...