UAC confirmation on Windows 7 admin users in logon script

There is a problem with UAC when create reports from logon script.

If user doesn't have admin rights on Windows 7 - report created without any confirmation, this mean what there is a way to make job and not ask any questions.

But when user is admin aida64 request elevation.

Can you add some command line key or .ini settings to disable elevation and make job on user level ?

PS: I tried "runas /trustlevel:0x20000 aida64.exe" but get error 740.

• Like 1

You should use the following command line parameter to start AIDA64 in a network

/SAFE

Using this option the most common hardware incompatibility issues can be avoided by disabling low-level PCI, SMBus and sensor scanning. In network audit this option should be used in all cases to make sure AIDA64 does not cause system instability.

There is a problem with UAC when create reports from logon script.

If user doesn't have admin rights on Windows 7 - report created without any confirmation, this mean what there is a way to make job and not ask any questions.

But when user is admin aida64 request elevation.

Can you add some command line key or .ini settings to disable elevation and make job on user level ?

PS: I tried "runas /trustlevel:0x20000 aida64.exe" but get error 740.

You should use the following command line parameter to start AIDA64 in a network

/SAFE

Using this option the most common hardware incompatibility issues can be avoided by disabling low-level PCI, SMBus and sensor scanning. In network audit this option should be used in all cases to make sure AIDA64 does not cause system instability.

Of course, I tried to use this option (and /safest too) but it not disable UAC confirmation.

• 4 years later...

This is old topic, but still relevant for me.

Is there any way how to:

1. start AIDA64 form the network share

2. not require user intervention

3. report things like HDD serial number, HDD SMART values and memory SPD information?

4. running on Windows 7 and Windows 10

?

If I remove AIDA64.EXE.MANIFEST, AIDA64 does not report HDD serial number, HDD SMART values, memory SPD information and other low level information.

Petr