Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 3/14/2023 at 4:15 AM, cyantist said:

Here's mine based on VeilSide's original work. I originally wanted it to be a little flashier, but the minimalist look is kinda growing on me for now. Thanks again.

IMG_2230.JPG

What is the name of this font?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colirx said:

Could anyone give me a basic explanation of how to use AIDA64's LCD function to make animated templates?

imagem_2024-02-20_161324816.png

if you do not have one of the listed lcd types, than you would just select the remotesensor tab. set your port and customize the resolution that you need/want. than just enable the remotesensor, which starts displaying at localhost:(port number). than you go down to lcd items and from there is works just like a normal sensor panel except that you can use animated images.

you can either use the preview when building your panel or you can use your browser to display it as well. there are also utilities that can display the animating sensor panel as well, like one i had built.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swatgod said:

if you do not have one of the listed lcd types, than you would just select the remotesensor tab. set your port and customize the resolution that you need/want. than just enable the remotesensor, which starts displaying at localhost:(port number). than you go down to lcd items and from there is works just like a normal sensor panel except that you can use animated images.

you can either use the preview when building your panel or you can use your browser to display it as well. there are also utilities that can display the animating sensor panel as well, like one i had built.

This animation is made with a sequence of images like GAUGES, is it used in videos, or gifs? Thank you for your help.

7 minutes ago, colirx said:

This animation is made with a sequence of images like GAUGES, is it used in videos, or gifs? Thank you for your help.

so the animated ones i am talking about are with gifs and such. the custom gauges that are animated with a lot of images do not work with the remote sensor panels, only with normal sensor panels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colirx said:

Regular sensor panel - custom gauges, no arc gauges, no animated .gif files

Remote sensor panel - no custom gauges, arc gauges, animated .gif files, must be displayed with a browser or needs a third party display program. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

Regular sensor panel - custom gauges, no arc gauges, no animated .gif files

Remote sensor panel - no custom gauges, arc gauges, animated .gif files, must be displayed with a browser or needs a third party display program. 

Can you send me a link to a website that I can use as an example to make an animation?

imagem_2024-02-20_193315099.png

4 minutes ago, colirx said:

Can you send me a link to a website that I can use as an example to make an animation?

imagem_2024-02-20_193315099.png

i have my modified sensor panel you can check out that has animated gifs on it with my own utility for viewing it, you can find it here: https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/?do=findComment&comment=57105 . mine uses gifs for animations but no custom gauges.

46 minutes ago, Swatgod said:

i have my modified sensor panel you can check out that has animated gifs on it with my own utility for viewing it, you can find it here: https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/?do=findComment&comment=57105 . mine uses gifs for animations but no custom gauges.

Cool man, now I'm starting to understand, I tried opening yours here to see how the template structure is made but everything was buggy lol...

imagem_2024-02-20_203909500.png

15 minutes ago, colirx said:

Cool man, now I'm starting to understand, I tried opening yours here to see how the template structure is made but everything was buggy lol...

imagem_2024-02-20_203909500.png

to see the gifs, you need to view it within the browser or from the utility, and if you want the sensors to look right you need to install the fonts included. (install fonts before making changes so they stay correct after you make edits).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, colirx said:

That is not a bug, that is how the template looks in the editor (which is the same as the sensor panel editor) The black squares that say GIF are the animated gauges.

Personally I think using animated gauges is terrible. They are fake and just repeat the animation on loop forever and look the same even when the value it measures (temperature, utilization, etc.) changes. If you use animated gifs I think they should be used to be for fun stuff.    

4 hours ago, Swatgod said:

you have a good point, i have been considering redoing the gif images and making them actually work as expected. i have already been updating parts of the sensor panel recently.

I don't see how you can make an animated gif respond to a sensor. But it is not necessary. Here is a panel with identical looking gauges that actually work. The problem is that in normal use computer temperatures and utilization do not change very widely very fast so real time gauges are not going to show a lot of movement. The best thing to do is make 100% accurate gauges that change every 1 degree or 1 percent so you get the most movement possible.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/8710-new-and-updated-sensor-panel-1024x600/#comment-55787

18 hours ago, colirx said:

I only have this model in 1200x1920 resolution. I recommend you watch one of my YouTube videos where I teach the tutorial on how to make this skin, just change the color from red to white, thank you for your interest. NOTE: Include subtitles in English because the video is made in Brazilian Portuguese.

Clique aqui

https://youtu.be/8cPTMoKe5nQ?si=7825VaZiDHqjhNM1

love the video you did on showing as all on how you made your panel

I wish Someone would do this video all over again but speaking in English as it so would help a lot of people like me how is DYSLEXIC so it is so hard to no what is going on lol 

one day my wish may come true and that someone will do it from to start and will be speaking in English 

So Thank You For Your Hard Work as i don't think I've ever come across a video on YouTube what go into the start of a panel what show you from nothing to come out with something like this what a great job you did

Many Thank 

Tony Lou

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tony Lou said:

love the video you did on showing as all on how you made your panel

I wish Someone would do this video all over again but speaking in English as it so would help a lot of people like me how is DYSLEXIC so it is so hard to no what is going on lol 

one day my wish may come true and that someone will do it from to start and will be speaking in English 

So Thank You For Your Hard Work as i don't think I've ever come across a video on YouTube what go into the start of a panel what show you from nothing to come out with something like this what a great job you did

Many Thank 

Tony Lou

download an extension called "speak subtitles for youtube" this extension dubs everything I'm saying into English or any other language you want.

I just download AIDA64 v7 but the layout is different but it is all working good here is my sensor panel that Rinaldop made for  me  so happy it is now all working,

I just  have to learn to make my own now,

my.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

I just download AIDA64 v7 but the layout is different but it is all working good here is my sensor panel that Rinaldop made for  me  so happy it is now all working,

I just  have to learn to make my own now,

my.jpg

Wow, I am so happy for you that it worked!

3 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

I just download AIDA64 v7 but how do I get my Sensor Panel to show up as when i go to open it up i just get this showing ?

Screenshot 2024-02-22 120327.jpg

click on "Preferences":   image.png.e5d68e3f1c26e05ee744fafab61a0488.png

and then set the sensor panel to be visible:

image.thumb.png.c28d70f67b5fd0ea240402c1f7f43003.png

and click OK.  Then, when you see it, right-click on the sensor panel, click on "Import" select your sensorpanel, and you're good to go.   😎

image.png