Lcd Sensor Bar Height

Sycobob

I'm loving the app, just one small request will make it perfect for me. I'd like to be able to make the sensor bar height on LCDs less than 3. Specifically, I want to be able to set it to 1. I'm basically replicating Logitechs performance monitor app for my G15, but with more information. They had the nifty idea of having the CPU activity bar be 4 pixels tall where each row of pixels represents a single core. This is great for seeing how well certain applications are threaded. Currently, having each bar at 3 pixels means the overall CPU bar has to be 12 pixels tall, which on such a small LCD doesn't leave much room to work with and looks out of whack.

Thanks.

We've changed the minimum bar width and minimum bar height to 1 pixel both. Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.co...47rfmh8jz2cyzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works ;)

As for the graphics memory usage, it can only be measured for nVIDIA video adapters.

Thanks,

Fiery