All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. I would like to know if it's possible to add the option of a custom background in the 'Bar' section. This would allow, for example, the use of a personalized image as a background.
  5. both are set. The RAM is also no longer displayed. hwinfo64 shows everything correctly.
  6. I'm using AIDA 64 on a new PC, and I'm now experiencing this problem when I didn't before. this is hugely annoying and absolutely should not be an issue considering this is a paid product. The solution shouldn't have to be difficult either.
  7. can you help me The problem I am having is my Fans for the CPU are not showing up in the Modify iterm list is not mentioned or shown in the Cooling Fans and Fan Speeds section my Version of AIDA64 Is v7.20.6802 so i send you my ISA Sensor Dump on the 20/4/2024 and you get back saying Thank you! Everything seems to be fine there. I suppose your CPU fan was not shown in the list of the available sensor items because the CPU fan wasn't spinning at that time. so i send you this message saying Even if the CPU fan wasn't spinning, it should be shown in the list as the same way GPU Fans are shown even they remain at 0 RPM. I think, problem is somewhere else. Please suggest! but it has not Solve the issue
  8. Make sure to enable both EC related options in AIDA64 / Preferences / Stability: Embedded Controller (EC) support Embedded Controller (EC) bank switching Let me know if it helps.
  9. Last week
  10. Actually the Aida64 images are in the System Tray, the part of the Taskbar that is all the way to the right and not in the Taskbar itself. That must be the reason.
  11. Here's mine. Using an old tablet with SpaceDesk to display below my main monitor. 2024-04-21.sensorpanel
  12. https://www.aida64skins.in/all-templates/product/p_3283530 Round LCD IPS Screen 480x480 Resolution
  13. I find it strange, as other programs can do this, like Core Temp (the left icon). And I was hoping to just use one program for taskbar.And indeed I also have OSD Panel. But also would like to have in taskbar, so hopefully a new feature?
  14. Anyone have 1920x720 sensor template? its hard to find one, closest ive seen is 1920x480 which leaves a huge gap on my 12inch lcd screen
  15. Thank you! Everything seems to be fine there. I suppose your CPU fan was not shown in the list of the available sensor items because the CPU fan wasn't spinning at that time.
  16. In AIDA64 please press Ctrl+Alt+D --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. Thanks, Fiery
  17. Hello everyone. Unfortunately I cannot see my T-sensor under Aida64. It is displayed correctly in HWInfo64. Embedded controller is switched on. Can someone help? Cheers
  18. https://www.aida64skins.in/all-templates/product/p_3283434 updated and most liked project 1920x480
  19. my problem issue in details where CPU Fan is not mentioned or shown in the Cooling Fans and Fan Speeds section
  20. There are third-party apps and plugins available that can display Spotify song information on external screens or devices.
  21. My display is external but I have seen people use double sided tape.
  1. Load more activity