AIDA64 Discussion Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Greetings to you friends! There is another idea. Increase the number of pages to display on the LСD screen GLCD2USB. Now only 4 pages are used, but this is not enough. It may be possible to make the user himself indicate how many pages he needs.
  5. So I guess no help here on the forums then huh?
  6. AIDA64 lists the maximum frequencies a memory module can operate at any given CL level. It helps you to understand the true capabilities of the memory module, as reported by its SPD or XMP. Since you can select memory frequencies between JEDEC standard frequency levels, the way AIDA64 reports the memory module capabilities in my opinion is superior to what Thaiphoon Burner reports.
  7. Смартфон Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
  8. Last week
  9. Can anyone tell me what this is. Is it the CPU or Memory Modules DIMM1: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro CMW16GX4M2C3600C18 DIMM2: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro CMW16GX4M2C3600C18 DIMM3: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro CMW16GX4M2C3600C18 DIMM4: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro CMW16GX4M2C3600C18
  10. For example DDR4-2133P can operate at 1067 MHz with CL15 and CL16. And there is no 1037Mhz frequency AIDA 6.20.5300 Here is JEDEC JESD79-4 specs for 2133 memory Correct values for my module is (Thanks Thaiphoon Burner)
  11. Our stance is still that AIDA64 measures the immediate value. I don't think measuring an average clock frequency instead of that is a good idea. But, if you're looking for a long-term measurement to find out an average CPU clock frequency for a timespan, you can use the Logging facility of AIDA64 or the Statistics tab of the AIDA64 System Stability module.
  12. I'd love to get those temp bars on the left
  13. I was curious: how are things going with the implementation of the requested feature?
  14. I saw a few more new lines were added to the language models. Check those now and then send it to FinalWire.
  15. Just replying back with some feedback. Although I wasn't using this with AIDA64 (rather, I was using Python and Ubuntu to monitor my ESXi Home Lab), the kit worked perfectly so kudos added to you Romain I will now be getting Aida64 to use it with my desktop Here's a couple of photos...
  16. Hi, after a very long time of using my old 5960x system and AIDA64 passively, I'm now building a new machine based on Zen 2, and because of that I'm interested in the latest developments once again. I've just read this article about issues with AMD Zen's CPU clocking mechanics: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/1usmus-power-plan-for-amd-ryzen-new-developments/ What stands out there is the statement of HWInfo's author, he claims that the "traditional" way of measuring a CPU (core) clock has several issues, which is something I've been wondering for quite some time myself. So HWInfo implemented "a new approach needs to be used called the Effective clock. This method relies on hardware's capability to sample the actual clock state (all its levels) across a certain interval, including sleeping (halted) states. The software then queries the counter over a specific polling period, which provides the average value of all clock states that occurred in the given interval." I certainly don't want to change to HWInfo, I'm used to AIDA64 and it's working very well in my system. So what's your stance on that statement? How is AIDA64 measuring the cpu core clocks? Is that approach already used there, too? If not, are you planning to? Or do you have a completely different view on the issue?
  17. Hello. I apologize for raising the old topic, but still.. Noticed that AIDA64 still uses the old protocol definitions of supported extensions AMD Mantle API. I study the driver and loader by disassembling the code and write public SDK, in particular, I am studying a library of additional functions mantleaxl. Mantle Programming Guide (Revision 1.0; March 6, 2015) designed only for mantle.dll, but the mantleaxl library is constantly being expanded. Updated revisions of programming guide AMD don't let out. So, I found new extensions (applied vulkan style) #define GR_WSI_WINDOWS_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_WSI_WINDOWS" #define GR_BORDER_COLOR_PALETTE_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_BORDER_COLOR_PALETTE" #define GR_ADVANCED_MSAA_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_ADVANCED_MSAA" #define GR_PERF_PROFILE_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_PERF_PROFILE" #define GR_DMA_QUEUE_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_DMA_QUEUE" #define GR_COPY_OCCLUSION_DATA_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_COPY_OCCLUSION_DATA" #define GR_TIMER_QUEUE_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_TIMER_QUEUE" #define GR_CONTROL_FLOW_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_CONTROL_FLOW" #define GR_GPU_TIMESTAMP_CALIBRATION_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_GPU_TIMESTAMP_CALIBRATION" #define GR_RESOURCE_STATE_ACCESS_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_RESOURCE_STATE_ACCESS" #define GR_PRIVATE_DISPLAY_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_PRIVATE_DISPLAY" #define GR_WIN_EXTERNAL_SHARED_RESOURCE_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_WIN_EXTERNAL_SHARED_RESOURCE" #define GR_OBJECT_MIGRATION_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_OBJECT_MIGRATION" #define GR_REGMEM_ACCESS_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_REGMEM_ACCESS" #define GR_DISPATCH_OFFSET_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_DISPATCH_OFFSET" #define GR_PIPELINE_USER_DATA_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_PIPELINE_USER_DATA" #define GR_QUEUE_PRIORITY_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_QUEUE_PRIORITY" #define GR_DEDICATED_COMPUTE_QUEUE_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_DEDICATED_COMPUTE_QUEUE" #define GR_BINDLESS_RESOURCES_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_BINDLESS_RESOURCES" #define GR_POWER_PROFILE_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_POWER_PROFILE" #define GR_VIRTUAL_DISPLAY_EXTENSION_NAME "GR_VIRTUAL_DISPLAY" If interested, here is my GitHub https://github.com/tesla707/Mantle I’m constantly updating the repository, so that everything is still in beta.
  18. So i have the cpu athlon x4 860k, gpu radeon rx 570, mbo Asus a58m-k, ram 8gb ddr3 1600mhz, HDD toshiba dt01aca100, PSU LCpower L6550(550W). And when I start ANY game on my PC temperature stucks at 64C. I have the latest bios update and it didnt fix it. I also tried stress test and temperature breaks the temperature and goes up to 65 and then the frequency drops from 4.0 GHZ to 3.22Ghz and the temp falls down to 64C. Can someone please help. My csgo starts to lag at low settings because of that. please help. sorry for bad english. Thanks for understanding.
  19. Thank you, but only Lenovo would know the QST1 thermal diode wirings. In other words, even by knowing the motherboard model, we cannot help you to figure out what the generic thermal readings stand for
  20. Hello everyone, After reading a lot of post I still didn't find a solution for my problem. I have An Aquaero 5 XT with a D5 pump and a MPS sensor connect with Aquabus. I cannot get the MPS pressure nor the pump speed when they are connected on the Aquabus. If I connect them with USB, it works well and I have both datas in Aida64. Does anyone have an idea to help me? Regards Florian
  21. So are there any issues with my setup that's preventing me from displaying AIDA64 information on my Aquaero 6 XT LCD display?
  22. Looking for Drivers for the SDC Megtron Display... The Same as for Alphalcd also happened to Smart-Display-Company.de., the site is down and there is no chance to download the drivers any more. Also serched up and down and couln't find anything. Does anybody still have those drivers somewhere and could share them? Best regards JJG
  23. Earlier
  24. I just bought a new Acer laptop and I have already updated all the drivers, but I wanted to install AIDA to check some components and when I install any version (extreme, build ...) when starting the program for the first time I get a blue screen error "BAD_POOL_CARER" and the program is corrupt and unusable. What happen? Why can't I use the program on my laptop?
  25. This is what i should expect, what I did? just a reboot... I can't reproduce this to know when it happens, but im gonna check every start/reboot to see if Sisoft Sandra reads the same values
  1. Load more activity