All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. we wait bro 😃 😃
  3. Today
  4. What a DISASTER is the latest version of AIDA64. From 7.00.6700 I went to the latest 7.20.6802 and after importing my panel it leaves everything MISALIGNED! I align again with the previous location numbers and it leaves everything worse or not in the same place, not counting the size of the fonts! The strangest thing of all is that it is created with the same resolution without an increase in the screen. It can't be that they fix things all the time and destroy others!
  5. What a DISASTER is the latest version of AIDA64. From 7.00.6700 I went to the latest 7.20.6802 and after importing my panel it leaves everything MISALIGNED! I align again with the previous location numbers and it leaves everything worse or not in the same place, not counting the size of the fonts! The strangest thing of all is that it is created with the same resolution without an increase in the screen. It can't be that they fix things all the time and destroy others!
  6. Yesterday
  7. I am using remote sensor for the above RSLCD but the font does not hold. GeForce on the LCD item's screen and it looks like times roman on the rslcd browser screen which is on my display. and yes GeForce is loaded in windows
  8. That looks very encouraging! I will try it, you should see if it solves your problem.
  9. I was looking for memory sensors and I thought I saw a memory clock freq but when I was working with the arc function it did not show up but with the simple sensor it did. Then I checked if the sensor had a set value it would be in the selection list for simple but not for the arc....
  10. I have no idea if this would work. It will be a matter of trying it https://dualmonitortool.sourceforge.net/
  11. One of the last posts in that thread said this But everything is in Chinese so I have no idea if it would help. If you have patience you might try looking at these, there are a lot of windows screen management tools. https://www.bing.com/search?q=windows+screen+management+tools&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&lq=0&pq=windows+screen+management+tools&sc=11-31&sk=&cvid=A0FBEE34D85A44CEA12C338F975D4FFC&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl=
  12. Hello. On my ASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WI-FI D4 Motherboard I cannot find the option from AIDA64 to monitor the Chipset (PCH). It only appears to monitor the "Motherboard", which I understand would not be the Chipset temperature. What do I need to activate in this case?
  13. This makes sense, separate for different mindset people
  14. I also tried to contact him without success. I know absolutely nothing about programming, so I have no idea if any similar programs exist. It has nothing to do with whether the design is at the same resolution as the Panel size and the screen scaling is 100%. One thing has nothing to do with the other. If you have a 4K Monitor and you design an image in 1024x600, when you transfer it to another monitor with that resolution, the image will be seen in its original form.
  15. Yes, me also. Sometimes the rules seem confusing and not logical
  16. Thank you @rinaldop for the correction. I have edited my post and updated the text. I hope, we are good to go and align with the rules and no miscommunication or confusion for anyone!
  17. I forgot to add the link, here it is
  18. Thank you also for your kind words, every day I try to be helpful and improve this site. There are 2 things I want to say. I have to say the warning that I got for "advertising" hurt my feelings a little bit because the panels I post were always FREE. I just reminded people that I can change the size of the panel and changing sizes is also a lot of work and only that part has a fee. It seems an advertisement in a signature in a post with no panel is worse but oh well. I read the rules at the top of the page again and the first line says It looks like putting up a screenshot with no panel IS allowed as long as you do not advertise with it.
  19. If you cannot reduce update rate, it means AIDA64 doesn't have low-level hardware access due to it having no use of its kernel driver. In most cases it's because of a virtualized environment, lack of administrator privileges, or improper AIDA64 installation -- whereby the kernel driver files are not installed or extracted from the ZIP package.
  20. When making custom gauges this new feature helps a lot, take a look. I forgot to add the link, here it is
  21. @WeakLaugh This solution seems to work somewhat. It works between boots but if you change the panel you are using AIDA64 needs to be restarted. The panel assets are in the right place but now the panel is scanned to the main display so when moved to secondary it will not fit. When you restart AIDA64 and move the panel it is the correct size. But thank you for this it is certainly a huge help.
  22. as I said this is still a works in progress and I agree with your ideas and I should of screenshot with the gifs working. and I used GeForce fonts. What new feature? I found out that the selection table changes depending if you have a variable or set value.
  23. Thanks Fiery, My sensor panel is still only updating every 5/6 seconds. I've found this setting but cannot reduce any of the timings. Could this be the issue? Thanks for all your help so far!
  24. this is amazing can you make it 600X1024
  1. Load more activity