Any App for Razer DeathStalker Ultimate?

Skuggan

Thank you very much ! Everything is working fine.

I have only one suggestion - can you make these new media items (media title, media status and media position) appear only when media file is opened ?

(playing or paused or stopped, but opened)

Idea is, that when clicking any music or video file, then media items appear (over other items for example - like top layer, so they dont take away any room on LCD - appearing only when needed. Background for this "media overlay" can be made of the bar item for media title.)

Thank you very much ! Everything is working fine.

Thank you for the feedback.

I have only one suggestion - can you make these new media items (media title, media status and media position) appear only when media file is opened ?

(playing or paused or stopped, but opened)

Idea is, that when clicking any music or video file, then media items appear (over other items for example - like top layer, so they dont take away any room on LCD - appearing only when needed. Background for this "media overlay" can be made of the bar item for media title.)

We'll do that in the next AIDA64 beta update due in a few days from now ;)

Thanks ! You are the best software developer, you actually take into account the users' opinions and suggestions. :-)

Thank you, but it's not easy to accomplish everything you guys come up with ;) We're trying to our best though ;)

I noticed that new beta is up and now media items are working exactly like they should ! Thank you very much. :)

One question though: while editing these media items they are not showing on LCD preview -  can it be made that while media file is opened, then they are showing on preview ?  Otherwise editing thems is complicated.

Oh- and can you add media time item ? (total time, current position time, remainig time)

I noticed that new beta is up and now media items are working exactly like they should ! Thank you very much. :)

Thank you for the feedback ;)

One question though: while editing these media items they are not showing on LCD preview -  can it be made that while media file is opened, then they are showing on preview ?  Otherwise editing thems is complicated.

It will show up in the preview as long as the media playing was in progress when you started AIDA64. So in case the items do not appear in the Preferences, then try to restart AIDA64, and it should fix it up.

Oh- and can you add media time item ? (total time, current position time, remainig time)

No, we do not want to further develop the media items selection that way.

It will show up in the preview as long as the media playing was in progress when you started AIDA64. So in case the items do not appear in the Preferences, then try to restart Aida64, and it should fix it up.

Thanx - got it working (restarting Aida64 while media file is opened works)

No, we do not want to further develop the media items selection that way.

Very sad :mellow:. Not even current position time ? not ever ?

Very sad :mellow:. Not even current position time ? not ever ?

Not really. We simply do not want to overcomplicate a particular part of the hardware monitoring module that was already a stretch to implement in that module ;) We never designed this part of AIDA64 to monitor such system properties. It was designed to monitor hardware or hardware-related properties, and we would like to keep it that way as much as possible.

Not really. We simply do not want to overcomplicate a particular part of the hardware monitoring module that was already a stretch to implement in that module ;) We never designed this part of AIDA64 to monitor such system properties. It was designed to monitor hardware or hardware-related properties, and we would like to keep it that way as much as possible.

Ok, i was asking just to be sure. ;) You have indeed done more than enough. Thank you for this.

(every feature you implement into Aida64 is another reason to use it)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again !

Can you make it possible to enter symbols from Windows Character Map as static and other labels symbols ?

You can enter symbols only when they are ANSI characters. AIDA64 doesn't support Unicode characters or Unicode strings.

Hi! I purchased a refurbished G19s and got this program mainly to display vital PC info. So far I like it! However, I have one request for a sensor item that indicates new e-mail messages. I know there is a POP3 monitor built into the Logitech Gaming Software, but I do not want to stress myself trying to figure out how to configure tunneling programs, etc. Is it possible that the devs can add this? Thanks.

Edit: Whoops, posted on the wrong topic :P

Hi! I purchased a refurbished G19s and got this program mainly to display vital PC info. So far I like it! However, I have one request for a sensor item that indicates new e-mail messages. I know there is a POP3 monitor built into the Logitech Gaming Software, but I do not want to stress myself trying to figure out how to configure tunneling programs, etc. Is it possible that the devs can add this? Thanks.

Edit: Whoops, posted on the wrong topic :P

I'm afraid we have no plans to support POP3 email checking at this time.

• 1 month later...

Hi !

Can you make it possible to add any optional number of stages under custom gauge ?

Currently there are 16 stages (0-15)

Some items can give much better overview if there are more (or less) stages (from stage 0 to stage 100)

I know i can use bar item instead but sometimes there is more practical to use vertical or circular gauge with 1 % increment. This would give almost unlimited possibilities to organize (or design) our "instrument panel". ;)

Hi !

Can you make it possible to add any optional number of stages under custom gauge ?

Currently there are 16 stages (0-15)

Some items can give much better overview if there are more (or less) stages (from stage 0 to stage 100)

That would make configuration a hell of a job, so no, I'm sorry, we wouldn't want to do that. You can put those values as regular text output or bars to see the value in a greater resolution. Gauges are more for the show, and less for representing accurate readings.

But what about possibility to turn bars 90 degrees ? (for vertical bars)

Vertical bars are already supported. Just specify a smaller bar width than bar height, and it will automatically be rendered as a vertical bar.

I'm not sure what exactly do you want to achieve, but it may be possible to do that via the custom gauge states. If you define all states, you can have the images rotated depending on the value of the sensor reading. Or, you can define an image only for certain states (like only one for 0% and another one for 100%, but nothing in between), and then for the middle states the image will disappear from the LCD.

Yes, i know. Thank you. I just wanted to know if there is some better way to do so.

To make for example a bar with 100 pieces (1 piece for a %) i use an overlay image (partially transparent png image with 100 vertical stripes) I put that image over a bar and i get a bar that seems to consist of 100 little pieces.

Problem with overlay image is that it wont go away after bar disappears when disconnecting external disk. With custom gauge i have to define all 16 images. (at least it is the same image :-)

There is one other thing  i have thought about long time: can you add transparency option for bar colors (for bar color and for bar background color) ?Something like transparency slider or some alpha channel % box. This way we could use (semi-transparent) bars as overlay to other elements and therefore accommodate more information into small area.

There is one other thing  i have thought about long time: can you add transparency option for bar colors (for bar color and for bar background color) ?Something like transparency slider or some alpha channel % box. This way we could use (semi-transparent) bars as overlay to other elements and therefore accommodate more information into small area.

I'm afraid transparency is not supported by the LCD/SensorPanel rendering module of AIDA64. You can however play with the Z-order of items, so you can place e.g. a Simple Sensor Item or a Static Label on top of a bar, or you can put a thin bar over a thicker bar, etc.