AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By Deckard
      Hello,
      I've moved this to a separate thread.
      Ive rolled back to 4900 and the sensor page is now blank, the process is stuck detecting and end task process does not work as I get "access denied" this is persistent in removal and re-install of AIDA 64 ex

can you tell me if all check boxes ticked in the stability page for the following, which one 
      ASUS WMI
      ACPI ACCESS
      ASUS ROG

Thanks again for the help
    • By Deckard
      Hi,
      All of the system fans are no longer appearing in the sensor page Using AIDA64 extreme 5.99.4944 Beta
      RAD 1 header
      RAD 2 Header
      Chassis fan
      I cannot remember when it happend,  just noticed another post and I checked mine. same problem

• By sirlock
      Hi All, 
      Firstly I love AIDA64. It is so feature rich I can't believe I used anything else for so long! I spent 5 hours yesterday fine tuning my LCD panel display on my Android Tablet!
      I am running a Threadripper System with a ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 TR4 Motherboard. 98% of the sensors are there there, there are just a few missing. For the Fans the latest AIDA Beta shows CPU and CPU OPT and CHA Fan 2. What is missing is CHA FAN 1, H_AMP_FAN, W_PUMP+ and the 3 CHA FANS on the extension board that Plugs into the EXT_FAN header.
      As I am running a TR system that runs warm it important to be able to monitor the H_AMP_FAN and W_PUMP+ connectors as that will tell me if my Liquid Cooler is operating properly. 
      Let me know if I can provide any other info or testing to help.
      Regards,
      Lachlan.
    • By Maident
      My motherboard has 6 fan headers and a CPU_OPT header.  AIDA64 reports 7 system fans (1 thru 7).  The CPU fan in AIDA64 is obviously the CPU_FAN header.  Similarly with the other AIDA64 system fan designations.  Can anyone confirm that the System #7 fan is actually the CPU_OPT header?