Mad Catz STRIKE 7 and AIDA64?

UnnamedGuy

On ‎2017‎. ‎03‎. ‎28‎. at 9:44 AM, jay228 said:

I have installed these programs. but I have not found how to use them in AIDA . Tell me how ?

Once you enable Fraps or RTSS to measure the FPS, a new item for either of them would appear in the list of sensor items in AIDA64.  Just enable the new item, and you're good to go.

On 02.04.2017 at 11:44 AM, Fiery said:

Once you enable Fraps or RTSS to measure the FPS, a new item for either of them would appear in the list of sensor items in AIDA64.  Just enable the new item, and you're good to go.

thank you turned. there is still a question. but if it uses two parallel graphics application (one behind ,minimized) . fps what the app displays?

2 hours ago, jay228 said:

thank you turned. there is still a question. but if it uses two parallel graphics application (one behind ,minimized) . fps what the app displays?

It displays the FPS provided by Fraps or RTSS, simple as that.  You need to make sure those software measure the value you want to be displayed via AIDA64 ;)

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, jay228 said:

Hi. 

I want create simple info program. It is required to output data from another program.
can you suggest that at least it is necessary to study in order to implement it ?

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve.  Can you please tell us more about your project?  Consider opening a separate topic for your issue.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:19 PM, jay228 said:

Sorry, I'm using a translator. I want to create a speedometer for one game. 
and ask. What knowledge of programming languages or programs are needed?

Try to post that question to StackOverflow.  This forum is dedicated to supporting our software AIDA64.

• 1 month later...