• Similar Content

• By G3k0S
      Hi!
      My PC:
      CPU - Ryzen 3 1200
      MB - MSI B450M Gaming Plus
      Video - Inno3D GTX 750 2Gb - 4 years
      PSU - Chieftec CHP - 500A - 8+ years
      MEM - Kingston HyperX KHX2666C16/8G 2 bars by 8Gb.
      HDD - WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 (931 GB).
      SYS - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 1809 Build 17763.379
      Bios last update. Default settings.
      Problems:
      Sometimes Kernel-Power (41) mostly in games and tests Aida64.
      Tests that I conducted (prime95(1 hour), OCCT(~40min), Memtest86(in bios (1 hour)), TestMem5), all is ok.  Sometimes the sound hangs. As if the whole system hangs for ~0.2-0.4sec.

• By xixou
      gppu test fail on 1950x CPU

On second run CPU test is passing but GPU benchmark looks like values are only for 1 gtx1070 instead of 4 .
    • By IgelRM
      Hello,
      I started the stability test today and got a dialog, which asked me if I would want to change a setting related to my video driver, which would help with stability, if I recall correctly. It also said it would required a restart. I copied the dialog via control-c and clicked no because I was unsure what the setting does and if it could cause other issues but as soon as I clicked the button my video output vanished (blackscreen) and needed to hard reset.
      I had the same blackscreen issue earlier while rendering a long video, which is likely related to my overclock (Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz) but could also be related to that setting the dialog mentioned. Because I needed to hard reset, I couldn't paste the content of the dialog somewhere and don't remember much of it, something about timing that should be changed?
      I would like to know if there is a list of these suggestion dialogues, I would recognize it if I could read it again.
      Thanks
    • By tistou77
      Hello
      When I check the box "Stress GPU (s), I have this popup (see screen)
      what is it exactly ?
      Thanks