The new AIDA64 release introduces monitoring of sensor values on El Gato Stream Deck LCD and SteelSeries OLED displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android is creeping up on crossing the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- Aqua Computer Octo sensor support
- Preliminary support for Intel “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake”, “Rocket Lake” CPUs
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, El Gato Stream Deck LCD support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex Pro OLED display support
- Improvements for Intel Z490 chipset based motherboards
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5600 XT
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.25 ]
[ Download ]
Didn't see a Beta forum so I'm posting here.
The newest Beta 5357 doesn't load the LCD Items interface. All get in the upper left corner is the LCD icon and that's all. No Import/Export, nothing. This did not happen on any other beta version. It also happens if I run it as a portable and not as an update to the install 5300 version.
Issue: Latest beta 5364 (and same as previous beta5357) does not load LCD items from Preferences menu.
Expected Behavior: Running standard release of Aida64 Extreme (6.20 5300) and installing to latest beta all menu items that previously worked should continue to work
Actual behavior: As upgrade from clean 6.20 (5300) install OR using as a portable version, the app fails to truly initialize the Beada LCD panel. LCD Items under the Preferences menu do not populate.
Hello Guys, i hope you can help me. I have installed the Arx Software on phone and connected to the pc. I have acitvated Arx Control in AIDA64 and tried with a first element. My Problem is, that in the Logitech Gaming Software Arx, that the Aida64 applet is not shown. Can anyone help me with that?
Well, the Samsung Picture-Viewer I bought is pretty much dead; as those aren't produced any more I wanted to ask: are there any other external, standalone displays like that I could buy?