Fiery

12 hours ago, USBMonitor said:

Hello, is it possibly to add Steelseries Mouse LCD Support.

I got a Rival 710

I'm not sure how to talk to that mouse, but we've ordered one and we'll try to figure it out :) I'll let you know in this topic once we have a new AIDA64 beta build for you to check out.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:34 PM, USBMonitor said:

Hello Fiery, have you received the Rival Mouse yet?

Yes, and already added support for it in the latest AIDA64 beta update:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

You can activate the Rival 710 OLED module in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / SteelSeries.  Let me know how it works.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have an IBM 40N6989 usb+12V powered VFD pole display.  It's a 6 pin device with 2pin for 12V power and other 4pin for usb. When plug it to PC,  auto drivered by win10 and named  'IBM Retail USB Character/Graphic Display' as a input device.

The main chip is a Ateml 80251G2D-UM microcontroller, a AGERE USS820D USB Device Controller.

1307737722__20190529162951.thumb.jpg.e3d212c141f05edb5d774fd622553fe1.jpg986304631__20190529161123.thumb.jpg.bc70c99d4d42331f9cb5d0525dc06fb7.jpg

258322355__20190529174839.thumb.jpg.e7f3549fe11f97e631ee89fba7f6de7a.jpg2019-05-30_122840.png.b19cc69e83bddc5c3b54173e8831e0dd.png

------[ HID Device Info / 符合 HID 标准的供应商定义设备 ]------

Manufacturer              : (c) Copyright IBM Corp. 2001
Product                   : Firmware Upgrade Interface (Usage = A000h, Usage Page = FF45h)
Serial Number             : 20120913 103933  013996 47L8002
Device ID                 : 04B3-452A
Revision                  : 0210h
Device Instance           : HID\VID_04B3&PID_452A&MI_00\7&57CB374&0&0000
Usage                     : A000h
Usage Page                : FF45h
Input Report Byte Length  : 9
Output Report Byte Length : 264
Feature Report Byte Length: 262

------[ HID Device Info / 符合 HID 标准的供应商定义设备 ]------

Manufacturer              : (c) Copyright IBM Corp. 2001
Product                   : C/G Display Interface (Usage = 2A00h, Usage Page = FF45h)
Serial Number             : 20120913 103933  013996 47L8002
Device ID                 : 04B3-452A
Revision                  : 0210h
Device Instance           : HID\VID_04B3&PID_452A&MI_01\7&1E5A8A4E&0&0000
Usage                     : 2A00h
Usage Page                : FF45h
Input Report Byte Length  : 9
Output Report Byte Length : 806
Feature Report Byte Length: 0

usbdump.txt

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:33 AM, zwillhill said:

Hi, I have an IBM 40N6989 usb+12V powered VFD pole display.  It's a 6 pin device with 2pin for 12V power and other 4pin for usb. When plug it to PC,  auto drivered by win10 and named  'IBM Retail USB Character/Graphic Display' as a input device.

The main chip is a Ateml 80251G2D-UM microcontroller, a AGERE USS820D USB Device Controller.

usbdump.txt

That's an interesting device.  Do you know anything about the protocol one needs to use to submit alphanumeric or graphical data to the display?

• 1 month later...

Edit: I have found the post about the samsung digital photoframes and i will try to get my hands on one of these and give it a try! :)

Hi there,

I am little confused on what to buy/build as a noob.

I have read this thread a couple of times now and if i see it correctly, the last question about what usb lcd display to use dates from 2017 and i am not skilled enough to read some posts after that.

My question would be, if your advice (lcdInfo USBD480)  has changed since then?

I have 2 iiyama 27" monitors and don't want to use a third one with a different resolution because it just messes with the gpu somehow. And so i hope i can build a small usb 7" display in to my desk because it would not only look great but would also be very convenient.

Excuse me when my english is not very good or when i missed some items in the forum that are already answering this question.

Regards, Thijs

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:58 PM, Tixtreme said:

My question would be, if your advice (lcdInfo USBD480)  has changed since then?

Today, there aren't really many options available out there that are USB-connected 7-inch colour displays at a reasonable price. A newcomer is BeadaPanel, you may want to check it out and see if it fits your needs:

https://elinux.org/BeadaPanel

http://www.nxelec.com/products/hmi/beadapanel-media-display

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BeadaPanel-7-LCD-Display-for-AIDA64-USB-Single-Cable-Gadget-Monitor-w-Touch-/113404121186

It is supported since AIDA64 v6.00.

Thx for your answer Fiery! I will look in to this.

I have been reading more about the samsung digital photoframes. Would you say that they are still worth trying with windows 10?

And by the way...RESPECT to you in regard to the way you take time to answer all the questions around here! 

1 hour ago, Tixtreme said:

Thx for your answer Fiery! I will look in to this.

I have been reading more about the samsung digital photoframes. Would you say that they are still worth trying with windows 10?

And by the way...RESPECT to you in regard to the way you take time to answer all the questions around here! 

Thank you for your kind words.  I'm afraid recently we've heard several issues about Samsung SPF panels not being able to switch into mini-monitor mode under Windows 10, so we've stopped recommending them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 8:13 AM, Fiery said:

Today, there aren't really many options available out there that are USB-connected 7-inch colour displays at a reasonable price. A newcomer is BeadaPanel, you may want to check it out and see if it fits your needs:

https://elinux.org/BeadaPanel

http://www.nxelec.com/products/hmi/beadapanel-media-display

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BeadaPanel-7-LCD-Display-for-AIDA64-USB-Single-Cable-Gadget-Monitor-w-Touch-/113404121186

It is supported since AIDA64 v6.00.

Would it be possible to add an option for the beadapanel to change the orientation to portrait? Thanks for the consideration!

-S

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:24 PM, stuartl89 said:

Would it be possible to add an option for the beadapanel to change the orientation to portrait? Thanks for the consideration!

-S

The requested feature will be implemented in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I will post a message into this topic once the new beta is available for download.

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:12 PM, Fiery said:

The requested feature will be implemented in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I will post a message into this topic once the new beta is available for download.

The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is now available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

• 4 months later...

Hello.

A newbie in this stuff here. I just got the Lamptron LCD monitor, named HM070. They have a tutorial how to display hardware monitoring with remoteSensor trough browser. Is there any other way to do this with this monitor, and adjust settings to just run this on startup on it?

If so, please point me in the right direction, I am good with tutorials :)

Thanks!

14 hours ago, Ágúst G. Atlason said:

Hello.

A newbie in this stuff here. I just got the Lamptron LCD monitor, named HM070. They have a tutorial how to display hardware monitoring with remoteSensor trough browser. Is there any other way to do this with this monitor, and adjust settings to just run this on startup on it?

If so, please point me in the right direction, I am good with tutorials :)

Thanks!

Such monitors that you can connect to your PC using a DSub, DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort port, should be able to work as a secondary monitor and as an extension to the Windows Desktop.  In which case you can use the SensorPanel module of AIDA64 to display sensor readings on any of the connected monitors.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I have a Google Nest HUB that is.. well.. not used very much. If it could be used for displaying AIDA information it would be pretty cool.

I don't know if you would need any help to develop this feature, but I've found a GitHub project called Cast All The Things and it can cast videoes and webpages to the Nest HUB and I could imagine AIDA being able to cast a webpage-format system-info directly to the Nest HUB and other Chromecast devices.. so my idea wouldn't be limited to the Nest HUB.. you could cast the systeminfo to a chromecast connected to a 65" television too. :) The Nest HUB is a little more picky when it comes to resolutions than the chromecast.. at least when it comes to videoes.

Hope you will consider this :)

On 7/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, martinigm said:

Hi,

I have a Google Nest HUB that is.. well.. not used very much. If it could be used for displaying AIDA information it would be pretty cool.

I don't know if you would need any help to develop this feature, but I've found a GitHub project called Cast All The Things and it can cast videoes and webpages to the Nest HUB and I could imagine AIDA being able to cast a webpage-format system-info directly to the Nest HUB and other Chromecast devices.. so my idea wouldn't be limited to the Nest HUB.. you could cast the systeminfo to a chromecast connected to a 65" television too. :) The Nest HUB is a little more picky when it comes to resolutions than the chromecast.. at least when it comes to videoes.

Hope you will consider this :)

I'm sorry, but we currently have no plans to develop for Nest Hub.

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, neg12roni said:

I'm looking to buy this:

DoubleSight DS-70U 7 Smart USB LCD Monitor

Would you be able to support this?

thanks in advance...

As far as I can tell, this is a regular monitor that will appear as a secondary display in Windows, and you can extend the Windows Desktop onto it.  If that's the case, then the SensorPanel module of AIDA64 will support it, since it only requires is some Windows Desktop space dedicated to it.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a reply on this topic,I hope you can help me.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/4479-sold-er-oledm032-ssd1322-32-oled-usb-interface/page/2/

3 minutes ago, zhiyongsuoni said:

I'm from China.First of all, please forgive my poor English.....

I have a very small itx chassis, and I want to be able to fit a larger OLED display in a limited volume to monitor hardware status.

So I found an OLED display on Taobao,The parameters of the display are as follows

• Size: 3.83inch
  • Resolving power: 320x132
  • Control chip: Two  SSD1320
  • Interface type:  SPI
  • Pin count:  10

Pin assignment

PIN 1      GND       Power grounding

PIN 2      VCC       Positive pole of power supply,Range:2.9-3.3V

PIN 3      SCL       Clock pin

PIN 4      SDA       Data pin

PIN 5      RES       Reset pin,Low potential effective

PIN 6      DC       Control

PIN 7     CS1       The first one Chip selection

PIN 8      CS2       The second one Chip selection

PIN 9      FR1       The first one  Signal synchronization

PIN 10      FR2       The second one Power grounding

Product pictures

1763610684_.JPG.ee57b2a99a216778c763e824d362e711.JPG

To connect this OLED display to the computer,I bought a FT232H module.

Product pictures

2.thumb.JPG.e1a915ba60f8fee3e07b2dfca78a12cd.JPG

So......I found your way to connect the hardware,But they can't work...........

My question

1. FT232H Can  connect two ssd1320?If  can connect,How to connect.
  2. How to choose Ft232h driver ,VCP?D2XX?Libusb?
  3. How to set Ft232h pattern in the FT_Prog,like mode?IO pin?
  4. How to set AIDA64,choose api?

• 2 weeks later...