Jump to content
AIDA64 Discussion Forum

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, USBMonitor said:

Hello, is it possibly to add Steelseries Mouse LCD Support.

I got a Rival 710

I'm not sure how to talk to that mouse, but we've ordered one and we'll try to figure it out :) I'll let you know in this topic once we have a new AIDA64 beta build for you to check out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:34 PM, USBMonitor said:

Hello Fiery, have you received the Rival Mouse yet?

Yes, and already added support for it in the latest AIDA64 beta update:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

You can activate the Rival 710 OLED module in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / SteelSeries.  Let me know how it works.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, USBMonitor said:

Thank you very much it works very well!

Thanks for your feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I have an IBM 40N6989 usb+12V powered VFD pole display.  It's a 6 pin device with 2pin for 12V power and other 4pin for usb. When plug it to PC,  auto drivered by win10 and named  'IBM Retail USB Character/Graphic Display' as a input device.

The main chip is a Ateml 80251G2D-UM microcontroller, a AGERE USS820D USB Device Controller.

1307737722__20190529162951.thumb.jpg.e3d212c141f05edb5d774fd622553fe1.jpg986304631__20190529161123.thumb.jpg.bc70c99d4d42331f9cb5d0525dc06fb7.jpg

258322355__20190529174839.thumb.jpg.e7f3549fe11f97e631ee89fba7f6de7a.jpg2019-05-30_122840.png.b19cc69e83bddc5c3b54173e8831e0dd.png

 

Quote

------[ HID Device Info / 符合 HID 标准的供应商定义设备 ]------

Manufacturer              : (c) Copyright IBM Corp. 2001
Product                   : Firmware Upgrade Interface (Usage = A000h, Usage Page = FF45h)
Serial Number             : 20120913 103933  013996 47L8002
Device ID                 : 04B3-452A
Revision                  : 0210h
Device Instance           : HID\VID_04B3&PID_452A&MI_00\7&57CB374&0&0000
Usage                     : A000h
Usage Page                : FF45h
Input Report Byte Length  : 9
Output Report Byte Length : 264
Feature Report Byte Length: 262

------[ HID Device Info / 符合 HID 标准的供应商定义设备 ]------

Manufacturer              : (c) Copyright IBM Corp. 2001
Product                   : C/G Display Interface (Usage = 2A00h, Usage Page = FF45h)
Serial Number             : 20120913 103933  013996 47L8002
Device ID                 : 04B3-452A
Revision                  : 0210h
Device Instance           : HID\VID_04B3&PID_452A&MI_01\7&1E5A8A4E&0&0000
Usage                     : 2A00h
Usage Page                : FF45h
Input Report Byte Length  : 9
Output Report Byte Length : 806
Feature Report Byte Length: 0

usbdump.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:33 AM, zwillhill said:

Hi, I have an IBM 40N6989 usb+12V powered VFD pole display.  It's a 6 pin device with 2pin for 12V power and other 4pin for usb. When plug it to PC,  auto drivered by win10 and named  'IBM Retail USB Character/Graphic Display' as a input device.

The main chip is a Ateml 80251G2D-UM microcontroller, a AGERE USS820D USB Device Controller.

usbdump.txt

That's an interesting device.  Do you know anything about the protocol one needs to use to submit alphanumeric or graphical data to the display?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit: I have found the post about the samsung digital photoframes and i will try to get my hands on one of these and give it a try! :)

Hi there,

I am little confused on what to buy/build as a noob.

I have read this thread a couple of times now and if i see it correctly, the last question about what usb lcd display to use dates from 2017 and i am not skilled enough to read some posts after that.

My question would be, if your advice (lcdInfo USBD480)  has changed since then?

I have 2 iiyama 27" monitors and don't want to use a third one with a different resolution because it just messes with the gpu somehow. And so i hope i can build a small usb 7" display in to my desk because it would not only look great but would also be very convenient.

Excuse me when my english is not very good or when i missed some items in the forum that are already answering this question.

Regards, Thijs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:58 PM, Tixtreme said:

My question would be, if your advice (lcdInfo USBD480)  has changed since then?

Today, there aren't really many options available out there that are USB-connected 7-inch colour displays at a reasonable price. A newcomer is BeadaPanel, you may want to check it out and see if it fits your needs:

https://elinux.org/BeadaPanel

http://www.nxelec.com/products/hmi/beadapanel-media-display

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BeadaPanel-7-LCD-Display-for-AIDA64-USB-Single-Cable-Gadget-Monitor-w-Touch-/113404121186

It is supported since AIDA64 v6.00.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thx for your answer Fiery! I will look in to this.

I have been reading more about the samsung digital photoframes. Would you say that they are still worth trying with windows 10?

And by the way...RESPECT to you in regard to the way you take time to answer all the questions around here! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tixtreme said:

Thx for your answer Fiery! I will look in to this.

I have been reading more about the samsung digital photoframes. Would you say that they are still worth trying with windows 10?

And by the way...RESPECT to you in regard to the way you take time to answer all the questions around here! 

Thank you for your kind words.  I'm afraid recently we've heard several issues about Samsung SPF panels not being able to switch into mini-monitor mode under Windows 10, so we've stopped recommending them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 8:13 AM, Fiery said:

Today, there aren't really many options available out there that are USB-connected 7-inch colour displays at a reasonable price. A newcomer is BeadaPanel, you may want to check it out and see if it fits your needs:

https://elinux.org/BeadaPanel

http://www.nxelec.com/products/hmi/beadapanel-media-display

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BeadaPanel-7-LCD-Display-for-AIDA64-USB-Single-Cable-Gadget-Monitor-w-Touch-/113404121186

It is supported since AIDA64 v6.00.

Would it be possible to add an option for the beadapanel to change the orientation to portrait? Thanks for the consideration!

-S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:24 PM, stuartl89 said:

Would it be possible to add an option for the beadapanel to change the orientation to portrait? Thanks for the consideration!

-S

The requested feature will be implemented in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I will post a message into this topic once the new beta is available for download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:12 PM, Fiery said:

The requested feature will be implemented in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I will post a message into this topic once the new beta is available for download.

The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is now available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.

A newbie in this stuff here. I just got the Lamptron LCD monitor, named HM070. They have a tutorial how to display hardware monitoring with remoteSensor trough browser. Is there any other way to do this with this monitor, and adjust settings to just run this on startup on it?

If so, please point me in the right direction, I am good with tutorials :)

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ágúst G. Atlason said:

Hello.

A newbie in this stuff here. I just got the Lamptron LCD monitor, named HM070. They have a tutorial how to display hardware monitoring with remoteSensor trough browser. Is there any other way to do this with this monitor, and adjust settings to just run this on startup on it?

If so, please point me in the right direction, I am good with tutorials :)

Thanks!

Such monitors that you can connect to your PC using a DSub, DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort port, should be able to work as a secondary monitor and as an extension to the Windows Desktop.  In which case you can use the SensorPanel module of AIDA64 to display sensor readings on any of the connected monitors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I have a Google Nest HUB that is.. well.. not used very much. If it could be used for displaying AIDA information it would be pretty cool.

I don't know if you would need any help to develop this feature, but I've found a GitHub project called Cast All The Things and it can cast videoes and webpages to the Nest HUB and I could imagine AIDA being able to cast a webpage-format system-info directly to the Nest HUB and other Chromecast devices.. so my idea wouldn't be limited to the Nest HUB.. you could cast the systeminfo to a chromecast connected to a 65" television too. :) The Nest HUB is a little more picky when it comes to resolutions than the chromecast.. at least when it comes to videoes.

Hope you will consider this :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, martinigm said:

Hi,

I have a Google Nest HUB that is.. well.. not used very much. If it could be used for displaying AIDA information it would be pretty cool.

I don't know if you would need any help to develop this feature, but I've found a GitHub project called Cast All The Things and it can cast videoes and webpages to the Nest HUB and I could imagine AIDA being able to cast a webpage-format system-info directly to the Nest HUB and other Chromecast devices.. so my idea wouldn't be limited to the Nest HUB.. you could cast the systeminfo to a chromecast connected to a 65" television too. :) The Nest HUB is a little more picky when it comes to resolutions than the chromecast.. at least when it comes to videoes.

Hope you will consider this :)

I'm sorry, but we currently have no plans to develop for Nest Hub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, neg12roni said:

I'm looking to buy this:

DoubleSight DS-70U 7 Smart USB LCD Monitor

Would you be able to support this?

thanks in advance...

As far as I can tell, this is a regular monitor that will appear as a secondary display in Windows, and you can extend the Windows Desktop onto it.  If that's the case, then the SensorPanel module of AIDA64 will support it, since it only requires is some Windows Desktop space dedicated to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a reply on this topic,I hope you can help me.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/4479-sold-er-oledm032-ssd1322-32-oled-usb-interface/page/2/

3 minutes ago, zhiyongsuoni said:

I'm from China.First of all, please forgive my poor English.....

I have a very small itx chassis, and I want to be able to fit a larger OLED display in a limited volume to monitor hardware status.

So I found an OLED display on Taobao,The parameters of the display are as follows

  • Size: 3.83inch
  • Resolving power: 320x132
  • Control chip: Two  SSD1320
  • Interface type:  SPI
  • Pin count:  10

Pin assignment

PIN 1      GND       Power grounding

PIN 2      VCC       Positive pole of power supply,Range:2.9-3.3V

PIN 3      SCL       Clock pin

PIN 4      SDA       Data pin

PIN 5      RES       Reset pin,Low potential effective

PIN 6      DC       Control

PIN 7     CS1       The first one Chip selection

PIN 8      CS2       The second one Chip selection

PIN 9      FR1       The first one  Signal synchronization

PIN 10      FR2       The second one Power grounding

Product pictures

1763610684_.JPG.ee57b2a99a216778c763e824d362e711.JPG

 

To connect this OLED display to the computer,I bought a FT232H module.

Product pictures

2.thumb.JPG.e1a915ba60f8fee3e07b2dfca78a12cd.JPG

 

So......I found your way to connect the hardware,But they can't work...........

My question

  1. FT232H Can  connect two ssd1320?If  can connect,How to connect.
  2. How to choose Ft232h driver ,VCP?D2XX?Libusb?
  3. How to set Ft232h pattern in the FT_Prog,like mode?IO pin?
  4. How to set AIDA64,choose api?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Similar Content

    • By Soul--Reaver
      System:
      Asus Sabertooth Z77
      Intel 3770K
      Nvidia Geforce 1070
      Logitech Keyboard G510S
       
      Aida64 version: 6.25.5400
       
      I'm using the LCD in my keyboard and Aida64 to monitor certain system values.
      I've noticed that the CPU util percentages are not correct on the LCD display.
      The most obvious is that when the system is completely idle (CPU util.png), The LCD will never show a lower number then 28% for CPU7 Utilization (LCD CPU util.png) on the LCD.
      The other numbers are also weird or incorrect but that is more of a feeling i have. The other CPU utils feel weird because i never see 1% or 2%. It's always 10%, 11%, 12%, 14%, 22%, 28% etc. but never below 10% except 0%
      As shown in "CPU util.png" Aida64 is capable of getting the correct percentages, it just does not show them on the LCD display in my keyboard
      Kind regards
      Swen Kruiper


    • By Fiery
      The new AIDA64 release introduces monitoring of sensor values on El Gato Stream Deck LCD and SteelSeries OLED displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
               
      AIDA64 for Huawei devices
      AIDA64 for Android is creeping up on crossing the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
      New features & improvements
      - Aqua Computer Octo sensor support
      - Preliminary support for Intel “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake”, “Rocket Lake” CPUs
      - Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, El Gato Stream Deck LCD support
      - SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex Pro OLED display support
      - Improvements for Intel Z490 chipset based motherboards
      - SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
      - GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5600 XT
      - GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350
      What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
      - SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
      - AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
      - AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
      - AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
      - Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
      - BeadaPanel, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
      - Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
      - Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
      - Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
      - Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
      - Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
      - Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
      - Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
      - Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
      - Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
      - Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
      - Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
      - Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
      - NVMe 1.4 support
      - GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
      - GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
      - Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
      - Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
      [ Press Release (English) ]
      [ Press Release (magyar) ]
      [ What's new in AIDA64 v6.25 ]
      [ Download ]
    • By neg12roni
      Didn't see a Beta forum so I'm posting here.
       
      The newest Beta 5357 doesn't load the LCD Items interface. All get in the upper left corner is the LCD icon and that's all. No Import/Export, nothing. This did not happen on any other beta version. It also happens if  I run it as a portable and not as an update to the install 5300 version.
    • By neg12roni
      Issue: Latest beta 5364 (and same as previous beta5357) does not load LCD items from Preferences menu.
      Expected Behavior: Running standard release of Aida64 Extreme (6.20 5300) and installing to latest beta all menu items that previously worked should continue to work
      Actual behavior: As upgrade from clean 6.20 (5300) install OR using as a portable version, the app fails to truly initialize the Beada LCD panel. LCD Items  under the Preferences menu do not populate.
       
       
    • By viperdsl
      Hello Guys, i hope you can help me. I have installed the Arx Software on phone and connected to the pc. I have acitvated Arx Control in AIDA64 and tried with a first element. My Problem is, that in the Logitech Gaming Software Arx, that the Aida64 applet is not shown. Can anyone help me with that?
×
×
  • Create New...