Supported fans/temperatures cards

alfredolo

The Aquastream XT has its own sensors and is one of the most common used pump device. An Aquabus or Aquaero is not necessary, that pump could send its data directly to an Aquabus device or via USB to the Aquasuite Software. So I assume it should be easy to add it your existing Aquacomputer sensor implementation.

Here are the features of that pump:

[...]

Btw: I think the D5 pump by Aquacomputers uses the same sensor/controller unit.

I think you misunderstood my post. We are working on direct handling of Aquastream and MPS devices actually. We prefer talking directly to the hardware, instead of relying on other software to collect the same data.

• 1 month later...

Hi Fiery, 

is this still on your schedule? I'm waiting for this to finalize the panel I started for the Remote Sensor display...

Yes, we've already got a DPS-G PSU, but it doesn't work properly for some reason. Even its own application cannot find the PSU in most cases. However, since this issue was reported by multiple users on various forums, I suppose it may not be due to a hardware failure, but some other issue, probably in the USB HID interface or the DPS software. We've sent an inquiry to Thermaltake to ask their assistance on this issue, but got no response yet :( And as long as the PSU fails to work properly (even when we try to use its own software), it's not easy to figure out what needs to be done to read the sensor values from it :(

Yeah, I've got serious problems myself. First of all, the app itself finds an update, but the update it downloads doesn't seem to be able to connect to the DPS-G at all (seems to me it might be made for another line of power supplies). After I reverted to V 2.0.6 I could connect again. 

And secondly, I used to have the problem that the app didn't even start. It usually just quits again without showing any message or anything else. 

After a while. I figured that it does work quite reliably if I use a task schedule entry to start it with admin rights and - that's important - with a delay of three minutes after logon. It seems to fail if you start it too soon. I start it with these options: 

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\DPSapp\DPSapp.exe" -hid

This way I starts silently to the TrayBar. 

The lack in reliability of that app is one of many reasons I'm so much looking forward to AIDA reading the values of the PSU :)

We've added Thermaltake DPS-G sensor support in the following new AIDA64 Extreme beta update:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Please note that Thermaltake's own DPS-G monitoring software is not synchronized with other monitoring applications like AIDA64. We've implemented a workaround in AIDA64 to avoid collision issues. But if you don't need the DPS-G software features anyway, then it's best to uninstall it from your system, since it keeps running in the background even after you close the main window and exit from the System Tray icon.

Let me know how it works on your system ;)

Wow, that was fast! Did you manage to get the DPS app to work reliably? I'm happy that I won't be needing it anymore... Downloading the update now!

Yes, the trick about the DPS app was that I simply had to use Windows 8.1 :) It doesn't start under WinXP at all, and it works very erratic under Win7.

The values are displayed as expected. I guess the "efficiency" and "cost" values are calculated in their app? I understand how they can calculate the "cost", but for "efficiency" they'd need to know the actual amount of power drawn from the primary side of the power source. Or they're just making a guess based on the wattage? Anyway, the power drawn from the power grid is not measured, is it?

I just realized that there's a power value for "DIMM". Is this for real? Can you measure the amount of power drawn by the DIMMs? How do you do that? The value is very low though, less than 0.1 Watt most of the time.

The values are displayed as expected. I guess the "efficiency" and "cost" values are calculated in their app? I understand how they can calculate the "cost", but for "efficiency" they'd need to know the actual amount of power drawn from the primary side of the power source. Or they're just making a guess based on the wattage? Anyway, the power drawn from the power grid is not measured, is it?

Thank you for the feedback. I'm afraid we have no information on how those values are measured or calculated. Our best guess is that the DPS software somehow calculates those, not measure them.

I just realized that there's a power value for "DIMM". Is this for real? Can you measure the amount of power drawn by the DIMMs? How do you do that? The value is very low though, less than 0.1 Watt most of the time.

DIMM power is measured by the CPU. Only Intel knows what it means exactly and how it is measured.

• 10 months later...

We've implemented support for Corsair Link sensor devices (including Link Commander, Commander Mini, H80, H80i, H100, H100i, H100i GT, H110i, H110i GT, and various Corsair Link capable PSU models) in the latest AIDA64 Extreme beta update available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Please note that since Corsair's own Corsair Link software is not synchronized with any other monitoring software, it is very important to make sure it is closed, and also that its background service is not running. It's best if you completely uninstall the Corsair Link software. Due to the special precautions required to use the new Corsair Link feature of AIDA64, it is disabled by default. You have to go to AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and enable (check) Corsair Link sensor support to activate the new feature.

Let us know how it works on your system. If you find any issues, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Corsair Link Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first. Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> USB PSU Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Hello , it is possible to support the flow meter on the T-Balancer " analog sensor hub" incorporate ?

We will implement the requested feature in the next AIDA64 beta update due next week. I will post a message into this topic once the new beta is available for download.

I'm not sure what you mean by that :) AIDA64 should already support Poweradjust devices, along with all other Aquaero devices that provide sensor readings. In case the measured values are off, you can calibrate them using the Correction feature of AIDA64. Just go to AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Correction.

^^i have the  flowmeters on the   T-balancer bigng-"analog sensor hub "

in the original t-balancer software, yout must enter a calibration value to get the real flow data monitored. 

can you implement this feature in the aida64 software too ?

In AIDA64 you can use the Correction feature to calibrate any sensor reading. Just go to AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Correction to try it out. What AIDA64 (from its next beta update) will do is simply read the raw flow meter reading from T-Balancer (as well as Koolance) devices that you will have to calibrate with the Correction feature.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Regarding T-Balancer Big-NG support.

On the latest beta (5.60.3744 from 25/01/2016), I can read the flow meter fine - but I see no other sensors (neither digital nor analog temperature, fan power,...). On the stable version dated 8/Dec/2015, Nothing at all with respect to T-Balancer (I guess the flow meter was not implemented yet).

Is that normal? I thought the T-Balancer was supported. Yes, I did check the "Stability" menu to validate T-Balancer support. Btw, I can see all sensors using Open Hardware Monitor tool...

Thanks in advance, please let me know what détails you might require. Best regards

Hello,

Thanks, I overlooked those and thought they were the MB sensors...

However: I only see 6 of them (which correspond to the 6 sensors from the analog sensor hub which is connected to the Big-NG, as the flowmeters are) and I am missing the 4 analog sensors and the 8 digital sensors which are directly connected to the Big-NG (and also other data such as fan power,...), all of which I can see in OHM so I know they all work. I am using the "latest" 3.4 firmware for the Big-NG, and the latest FTDI driver thru D2XX (not VCP virtual com port) on Win10 x64 all up-to-date.

Please advise and let me know if you need more details! I have the full description of all registers from the mCubed manufacturer (which I used to capture all this data on a linux dual boot) but you probably have it also anyway.

Thanks in advance! Best regards

Thanks a lot Fiery! I'll keep you posted on progress...

Let me say I've never seen yet such great support from a company, so fast and committed to improve an already great product! Anyone reading, it's the best "investment" in software I've made so far...

Thank you for your kind words ;)