New LCD device support: Samsung SPF Digital Photo Frames

Fiery

I said this in between:

mm it is gone again.

Is it possible to delay aida64 to make sure it does not load while the ramdisk is being loaded from the ssd at windows boot time ?

Note: When I exit aida64 and re open it, disk never shows anymore.

So it also fails with 10 GB (It was working once for a reason I do not know).

I had like 3 or 4 beta updates since then.

Is there a way to download the previous betas to test ?

I use the dataram ramdisk (paid version):

dataram.png

dataram_b.png

dataram_c.png

We've checked, and it works fine for us, with a 1000 MB sized RAM disk. Hot-plugging it also works properly. If you need a previous beta, please let me know which ones are you interested in, and I'll send them to you.

I need the previous version -2

What version is zero? :) Do you mean -2 from the latest stable update? Do you mean stable update or beta package? :)

Before your post we've had the following few releases:

Beta Update 3725

Beta Update 3720

Beta Update 3718

Beta Update 3716

Beta Update 3709

Beta Update 3703

Stable Update 3700

Of course we can go even further back, if you want.

Thanks,

It is still not showing it, I guess it is an issue not related to aida64.

Yes, that's what I've meant when I've stressed the fact that we haven't touched the drive activity monitoring part of AIDA64 since the very first implementation ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Aida64,

i recently picked up a SPF-83M which i converted into a SPF-83V via Firmware update.

In AIDA64 extreme edition it is recognised as SPF-83V, no matter which firmware i have on the DPF.

The problem is, it disconnects after a few seconds in AIDA64.

I have read that:

"- If the device disconnects after a few seconds, enable the option Send keep-alive packet in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / Samsung"

Apparently there is no such option visible for me under this path.

Is it under a different path?

Also you wrote that SPF-83V is not supported.

Is it still so until this day?

• 1 month later...

i am using windows10 x64 and i want use SPF-72H to connect to my computer.But after i installed the LibUSB driver and open aida64 it still shows usb devices not found.i found my 72H has a strange device ID :  0851-1543 in mass storage mode.is there anybody knows what happened?

And when i install the driver,if i open the installer_x64.exe directly it only shows a window and close quickly,so i have to open my devices manager and install the driver manual,is that the problem?

PS:forgive my terrible english,it is not my first lauguage ;)

i am using windows10 x64 and i want use SPF-72H to connect to my computer.But after i installed the LibUSB driver and open aida64 it still shows usb devices not found.i found my 72H has a strange device ID :  0851-1543 in mass storage mode.is there anybody knows what happened?

And when i install the driver,if i open the installer_x64.exe directly it only shows a window and close quickly,so i have to open my devices manager and install the driver manual,is that the problem?

PS:forgive my terrible english,it is not my first lauguage ;)

Sounds odd. Maybe your device is an old one that doesn't yet have a Samsung USB device ID. Yours seem to have a MXIC (Macronix) device ID. Can you switch it to mini-monitor mode? It would be very useful to see what the device ID is in mini-monitor mode.

Sounds odd. Maybe your device is an old one that doesn't yet have a Samsung USB device ID. Yours seem to have a MXIC (Macronix) device ID. Can you switch it to mini-monitor mode? It would be very useful to see what the device ID is in mini-monitor mode.

I found a computer installed Windows xp then install SFM, but the software can't identify my SPF72H, is this product contains many different sub model?

post-34591-0-29431800-1456966206_thumb.jpg

and I found a disturbing phenomenon that my user manual has no information about mini - monitor :(

I found a computer installed Windows xp then install SFM, but the software can't identify my SPF72H, is this product contains many different sub model?

attachicon.gifspf72h.jpg

and I found a disturbing phenomenon that my user manual has no information about mini - monitor :(

Many SPF models have sub-models and revisions, some of them have three variants :( I guess your SPF doesn't support mini-monitor yet, but only a second or third revision -- still named SPF-72H -- does.

Many SPF models have sub-models and revisions, some of them have three variants :( I guess your SPF doesn't support mini-monitor yet, but only a second or third revision -- still named SPF-72H -- does.

that means i wasted 20 USD to buy the Second-hand good,opps. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

My work

Photo Frame SPF-72H

post-30668-0-63441500-1457882892_thumb.jpg post-30668-0-46651200-1457882893_thumb.jpg post-30668-0-17742100-1457882894_thumb.jpg

There are problems in the photo frame. After a while the image on the photo frame freezes and AIDA64 stops responding. It helps only restart photo frame. Compression set to a value of 50.

If remove all Samsung drivers then LibUsb driver does not see the photo frame.

Try to lower the compression setting even more, and see if it helps.

As for the LibUsb drivers: you can only install them when the SPF device is in mini-monitor mode. Try to remove the Samsung drivers, switch the device into mini-monitor mode, and try to install the LibUsb drivers.

• Like 1

As for the LibUsb drivers: you can only install them when the SPF device is in mini-monitor mode. Try to remove the Samsung drivers, switch the device into mini-monitor mode, and try to install the LibUsb drivers.

Possible malfunctions my PhotoFrame. I removed the driver samsung PhotoFrame continues to work with the drivers LibUsb. As soon as I turn off the photo frame and then turn on again LibUsb driver no longer see her.

I also noticed that the Frame does not store the setting after turning off. For example install a brightness level of 100%, turn off - turn the brightness to 80%. It is also very often a window pops up with the demand to format the memory of the photo frame. I'll try to update the firmware hope this will fix the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Would it be possible to grab the teamviewer capture/stream and display it to the lcd panel every x seconds ?

Idea is to watch on my photoframe my solar panels that is monitored using another laptop connected on the network.

I want to inspect the battery voltage drop while I use the inverter to run the PC to avoid going it too low.

Hello,

Would it be possible to grab the teamviewer capture/stream and display it to the lcd panel every x seconds ?

Idea is to watch on my photoframe my solar panels that is monitored using another laptop connected on the network.

I want to inspect the battery voltage drop while I use the inverter to run the PC to avoid going it too low.

I'm afraid that type of usage is outside the scope of AIDA64. You could however request it as a new feature for Teamviewer.