New LCD device support: Samsung SPF Digital Photo Frames

8 minutes ago, SomaKhaos said:

So after reinstalling windows (bc something in the process to get it to work really f**** up my pc) it says "SPF Init OK" even without installing any drivers or the device showing up as unknown in the Device Manager. But it only shows Aida Informations for a few seconds on my Samsung Device and then turns back to the screen where it says that i can switch to mini-monitor-mode with the frame manager software (which i'm unable to install because there is no working version for win10)

I even tried opening aida64 in admin-mode

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To all users of SPFs: I found the way how to control SPF brightness. I found the way how to switch back to storage mode after AIDA exit (however developer already knew it). I send this to developer

Would be great to add it next to the jpg 0-99 field ^^

Try to lower the compression setting even more, and see if it helps. As for the LibUsb drivers: you can only install them when the SPF device is in mini-monitor mode. Try to remove the Samsung drive

Posted Images

18 hours ago, SomaKhaos said:

So after reinstalling windows (bc something in the process to get it to work really f**** up my pc) it says "SPF Init OK" even without installing any drivers or the device showing up as unknown in the Device Manager. But it only shows Aida Informations for a few seconds on my Samsung Device and then turns back to the screen where it says that i can switch to mini-monitor-mode with the frame manager software (which i'm unable to install because there is no working version for win10)

Yes, we've heard about such issues when using SPF devices with Win10, but so far we haven't found a resolution :( 

On 2/6/2020 at 10:05 AM, Fiery said:

Yes, we've heard about such issues when using SPF devices with Win10, but so far we haven't found a resolution :( 

i somehow got it to work for me. since aida tried to switch the frame to mini monitor mode there was a small time window, where the frame showed up as mini monitor in my device manager. and i was fast enough to quickly click on it and install your spf driver troughout the device manager

6 hours ago, SomaKhaos said:

i somehow got it to work for me. since aida tried to switch the frame to mini monitor mode there was a small time window, where the frame showed up as mini monitor in my device manager. and i was fast enough to quickly click on it and install your spf driver troughout the device manager

Maybe that's the trick then. To be super quick :) Great job!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been using a Samsung SPF-107H for a few years but on my spare PC which I don't use that often. Last week, I moved it to my main PC and set it up. It works great except that at random times, it switches from mini monitor to mass storage mode and I have to turn it off and back on again to get it working.

When it does this, 2 new entries appear in device manage under disc drives and I lose the libusb-win32 devices entry.

Aida64 LCD.PNG

12 hours ago, tw33k said:

I've been using a Samsung SPF-107H for a few years but on my spare PC which I don't use that often. Last week, I moved it to my main PC and set it up. It works great except that at random times, it switches from mini monitor to mass storage mode and I have to turn it off and back on again to get it working.

When it does this, 2 new entries appear in device manage under disc drives and I lose the libusb-win32 devices entry.

I'm afraid Samsung SPF devices are not 100% stable.  Overheating and firmware getting mixed up seem to plague them quite frequently :( These days we'd recommend using Beadapanel instead of Samsung SPF.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 11:02 AM, Fiery said:

I'm afraid Samsung SPF devices are not 100% stable.  Overheating and firmware getting mixed up seem to plague them quite frequently :( These days we'd recommend using Beadapanel instead of Samsung SPF.

Yes, I have noticed that the my Samsung SPF drops off and comes back quite regularly now.  I have noticed that it appears to stay longer if I drop the screen brightness.  I guess this might be related to temperature.

Is there any way you can adjust the LCD screen brightness from within AIDA?  It seems to revert back to 130 after power cycle.

IMG_20200511_093740.jpg

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 10:41 AM, pip_jones said:

Is there any way you can adjust the LCD screen brightness from within AIDA?  It seems to revert back to 130 after power cycle.

AFAIK there's no software based method to adjust the brightness of Samsung photo frames :(

On 5/12/2020 at 2:25 PM, Fiery said:

AFAIK there's no software based method to adjust the brightness of Samsung photo frames :(

Thanks for feeding back. 

I have more details, and what looks like a cure for me!  Details posted here in case anyone else has similar issues.

Problem:

I was looking for clues as to why the Samsung LCD panel would stop working.

Background:

All my devices (keyboard, mouse, headphones, oculus rift & sensors, monitor usb hub and powered external hub, G920 etc.) were distributed evenly between the "Intel" and "ASMedia" USB controllers.

Since using new headphones I could regularly hear disconnect / reconnect windows sounds.

Looking for clues I was watching device manager and observed both the Samsung LCD and Oculus rift sensors were dropping out. 

My process: 

After "random" trying the LCD in different ports I unplugged everything and went through a process of elimination to work out which devices (and hubs) worked best on each port.  This took around two hours!

My results:

1) Keyboard & mouse, USB 2.0 ports.  This wasn't a configuration change but is worth keeping in mind.

2) Samsung LCD stopped dropping off when it was plugged directly onto the "Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller".  

3) USB headphones would not detect in windows if they were plugged into the adjacent port to the LCD.

4) Oculus rift sensors were repeatedly disconnecting and reconnecting when plugged into ASMedia controller(s) and issues reported by oculus software.  Move to "Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller" and no more issues reported.

5) System has been stable since moving all devices onto the "Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller".

6) Rift sensors plugged into powered usb 3.0 hub (Anker)

7) Monitor plugged into powered usb 3.0

8) Headphones & Game controller plugged into monitor (don't judge, it's the most accessible cable point!)

9) G920 & Oculus rift direct connect to rear ports on motherboard)

I hope that helps anyone else out there!

Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 1:27 PM, pip_jones said:

Thanks for feeding back. 

I have more details, and what looks like a cure for me!  Details posted here in case anyone else has similar issues.

Problem:

I was looking for clues as to why the Samsung LCD panel would stop working.

Background:

All my devices (keyboard, mouse, headphones, oculus rift & sensors, monitor usb hub and powered external hub, G920 etc.) were distributed evenly between the "Intel" and "ASMedia" USB controllers.

Since using new headphones I could regularly hear disconnect / reconnect windows sounds.

Looking for clues I was watching device manager and observed both the Samsung LCD and Oculus rift sensors were dropping out. 

My process: 

After "random" trying the LCD in different ports I unplugged everything and went through a process of elimination to work out which devices (and hubs) worked best on each port.  This took around two hours!

My results:

1) Keyboard & mouse, USB 2.0 ports.  This wasn't a configuration change but is worth keeping in mind.

2) Samsung LCD stopped dropping off when it was plugged directly onto the "Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller".  

3) USB headphones would not detect in windows if they were plugged into the adjacent port to the LCD.

4) Oculus rift sensors were repeatedly disconnecting and reconnecting when plugged into ASMedia controller(s) and issues reported by oculus software.  Move to "Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller" and no more issues reported.

5) System has been stable since moving all devices onto the "Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller".

6) Rift sensors plugged into powered usb 3.0 hub (Anker)

7) Monitor plugged into powered usb 3.0

8) Headphones & Game controller plugged into monitor (don't judge, it's the most accessible cable point!)

9) G920 & Oculus rift direct connect to rear ports on motherboard)

I hope that helps anyone else out there!

Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme

Thank you for posting your solution!

• 5 weeks later...

I too have been using Samsung SPF (87H) in Windows 10 for years; without any realy problems I might add.

I don't have it running every day, so I don't know when it stopped working, but it's a bit odd...

When I start the display, it says "PC connected via USB cable".
I then select "Mini Monitor"; this always takes a few seconds; but while I can see in the Device Manager, that your "libusb-win32" driver is being loaded, it suddenly gets unloaded with a message displayed on the SPF: "Your photo frame must be connected tot he PC"

I've already tried a different USB cable and several USB ports (back or front); as it was working at least a few weeks ago: could a Win-Upd have "broken" the driver?

I don't even have the latest version; only an up2date 1909...

Does this driver work for you? What's your Win10 version? Latest updates installed?

Thanks for any infos!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2020 at 9:58 AM, dlder said:

I too have been using Samsung SPF (87H) in Windows 10 for years; without any realy problems I might add.

I don't have it running every day, so I don't know when it stopped working, but it's a bit odd...

When I start the display, it says "PC connected via USB cable".
I then select "Mini Monitor"; this always takes a few seconds; but while I can see in the Device Manager, that your "libusb-win32" driver is being loaded, it suddenly gets unloaded with a message displayed on the SPF: "Your photo frame must be connected tot he PC"

I've already tried a different USB cable and several USB ports (back or front); as it was working at least a few weeks ago: could a Win-Upd have "broken" the driver?

I don't even have the latest version; only an up2date 1909...

Does this driver work for you? What's your Win10 version? Latest updates installed?

Thanks for any infos!

We've tested the Samsung SPF module of AIDA64 using our SPF-75H test device, under Windows 10 64-bit Version 1909, with the libusb driver that we supply, and it works flawlessly.

• 2 months later...
On 2017/3/21 at PM3点56分, Fiery said:

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

In the USB Dump we will find the USB device ID of your device.  Then we can enable SPF support as a test, in order to check if it shares protocol with the already supported SPF devices or not.

Dear Aida64, I have a Sumsung DPF 85M,can you update Samsung SPF LibUsb driver ? Thank you very much!

------[ LibUsb0 Devices ]------

Device Description        : \\.\libusb0-0001--0x04e8-0x2042
Device ID                 : 04E8-2042
Device Number             : 1
Device Class              : 00 / 00
Device Protocol           : 00
Manufacturer              : Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd
Product                   : Samsung USB Minimo
Serial Number             : MMWCE3
Supported USB Version     : 2.00

sumsung DPF 85M.txt

I also have Samsung SPF (87H), it drops out every few hours... basicly the display just freezes, and stays that way.

Could freeze after 1 hour , could freeze after 8 hours.. I just stopped using it.

I tried different usb ports and different usb drivers, same thing

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After all drivers manually installed on my windows 10 64bit every time i enable samsung spf Lcd support i get in red letters ERROR CAN NOT FIND DLL Can i get a little help please?

If i Have my frame disconnected he say cant find device

When i connect it it says connecting but after 2 seconds it gives the error again ERROR CAN NOT FIND DLL

My frame is 1000W From Samsung 

Can i have a little hand to make this work?

On 2/16/2021 at 10:19 AM, Mega byte said:

After all drivers manually installed on my windows 10 64bit every time i enable samsung spf Lcd support i get in red letters ERROR CAN NOT FIND DLL Can i get a little help please?

If i Have my frame disconnected he say cant find device

When i connect it it says connecting but after 2 seconds it gives the error again ERROR CAN NOT FIND DLL

My frame is 1000W From Samsung 

Can i have a little hand to make this work?

Try to copy the file libusb0_x86.dll into AIDA64 installation folder, and then rename it to libusb0.dll.  It should help.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:52 PM, jacob210 said:

Dear Aida64, I have a Sumsung DPF 85M,can you update Samsung SPF LibUsb driver ? Thank you very much!

------[ LibUsb0 Devices ]------

Device Description        : \\.\libusb0-0001--0x04e8-0x2042
Device ID                 : 04E8-2042
Device Number             : 1
Device Class              : 00 / 00
Device Protocol           : 00
Manufacturer              : Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd
Product                   : Samsung USB Minimo
Serial Number             : MMWCE3
Supported USB Version     : 2.00

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

We also had to update the Samsung SPF LCD driver at:

http://download.aida64.com/resources/lcd/samsung_spf_lcd_driver.zip

That package now has a new driver (2021) folder that supports SPF-85M device.

When you have a chance, please let us know what default USB device ID your device has when it is working in mass storage device mode. I'm wondering if it's 04E8-2041.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MattJG
      Ive recently upgraded my C:\ NVME drive to a lovely new Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB SDD and it seems AIDA64 cant find any information from it. Samsung's Magician software shows temps are working. There is also no dive information on the Storage\S.M.A.R.T page.
      I have 4 drives installed and they show as:

Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB (S5GXNG0NC00393K)
      SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL-00000 (S346NY0HC35428)
      ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB (S2YFJ9CD708637)
      ST3000DM001-1ER166 (Z503PJS9)

Computer / Sensor
      Field Value Sensor Properties Sensor Type ITE IT8665E (MMIO F7000000h) GPU Sensor Type Diode (NV-Diode) Motherboard Name Asus Prime X370-Pro / Prime X470-Pro Temperatures Motherboard 23 °C CPU 15 °C CPU Diode 16 °C Chipset 54 °C VRM 18 °C GPU Diode 38 °C SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL-00000 30 °C / 58 °C ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB 17 °C ST3000DM001-1ER166 23 °C Cooling Fans CPU 1979 RPM Chassis #1 601 RPM Chassis #2 612 RPM GPU 0 RPM (0%) Voltage Values CPU Core 0.763 V CPU VID 1.050 V +3.3 V 3.401 V +5 V 5.069 V +12 V 12.295 V CPU VDD 1.188 V CPU VDDNB 0.919 V GPU Core 0.625 V Current Values CPU VDD 4.16 A CPU VDDNB 7.58 A Power Values CPU Package 18.17 W CPU VDD 4.94 W CPU VDDNB 6.96 W GPU 11.02 W GPU TDP% 7%  
      SMART Dump.
      ------[ Versions ]------ Program Version : AIDA64 Extreme v6.32.5617 Beta BenchDLL Version: 4.5.841.8-x64 Windows Version : Microsoft Windows 10 Home 10.0.19042.685 (64-bit) GetProductInfo : 0x00000065 ------[ Motherboard Info ]------ Motherboard ID : <DMI> Motherboard Model : Asus Prime X370-Pro Motherboard Chipset : AMD X370, AMD Taishan, AMD K17 IMC DMI MB Manufacturer : ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. DMI MB Product : PRIME X370-PRO DMI MB Version : Rev X.0x DMI MB Serial : 170501302902457 DMI SYS Manufacturer: System manufacturer DMI SYS Product : System Product Name DMI SYS Version : System Version DMI SYS Serial : System Serial Number DMI BIOS Version : 5603 ------[ PCI Devices ]------ B01-D00-F00 [144D-A80A] [144D-A801] [CC0108]: Samsung NVMe SSD Controller B02-D00-F01 [1022-43B5] [1B21-1062] [CC0106]: AMD Promontory ASM2016A Chipset - SATA AHCI Controller B04-D00-F00 [144D-A804] [144D-A801] [CC0108]: Samsung NVMe SSD Controller B0A-D00-F02 [1022-7901] [1043-8747] [CC0106]: AMD K17 SCH - SATA AHCI Controller ------[ USB Devices ]------ [HID\VID_10F5&PID_0652]: HID Keyboard Device [HID\VID_10F5&PID_0652]: HID-compliant consumer control device [HID\VID_10F5&PID_0652]: HID-compliant system controller [HID\VID_10F5&PID_2180]: HID-compliant consumer control device [HID\VID_10F5&PID_2180]: HID-compliant vendor-defined device [HID\VID_1B1C&PID_1B1E]: HID-compliant consumer control device [HID\VID_1B1C&PID_1B1E]: HID-compliant mouse [HID\VID_1B1C&PID_1B1E]: HID-compliant mouse [HID\VID_1B1C&PID_1B1E]: HID-compliant vendor-defined device [HID\VID_1B1C&PID_1B1E]: HID-compliant vendor-defined device [HID\VID_1B1C&PID_1B1E]: HID-compliant vendor-defined device [HID\VID_24AE&PID_2000]: HID Keyboard Device [HID\VID_24AE&PID_2000]: HID-compliant consumer control device [HID\VID_24AE&PID_2000]: HID-compliant mouse [HID\VID_24AE&PID_2000]: HID-compliant system controller [HID\VID_24AE&PID_2000]: HID-compliant vendor-defined device [HID\VID_24AE&PID_2000]: HID-compliant vendor-defined device [HID\VID_25A7&PID_FA61]: HID Keyboard Device [HID\VID_25A7&PID_FA61]: HID-compliant consumer control device [HID\VID_25A7&PID_FA61]: HID-compliant mouse [HID\VID_25A7&PID_FA61]: HID-compliant system controller [HID\VID_25A7&PID_FA61]: HID-compliant vendor-defined device [HID\VID_25A7&PID_FA61]: HID-compliant vendor-defined device [HID\VID_25A7&PID_FA61]: HID-compliant vendor-defined device [USB\VID_046D&PID_082D]: HD Pro Webcam C920 (0005.0000.0000.004.001.000.000.000.000) [USB\VID_046D&PID_082D]: HD Pro Webcam C920 (0005.0000.0000.004.001.000.000.000.000) [USB\VID_046D&PID_082D]: USB Composite Device (Port_#0001.Hub_#0008) [USB\VID_05E3&PID_0606]: Generic USB Hub (Port_#0001.Hub_#0003) [USB\VID_0BDA&PID_0411]: Generic SuperSpeed USB Hub (Port_#0002.Hub_#0002) [USB\VID_0BDA&PID_0411]: Generic SuperSpeed USB Hub (Port_#0003.Hub_#0004) [USB\VID_0BDA&PID_0411]: Generic SuperSpeed USB Hub (Port_#0004.Hub_#0004) [USB\VID_0BDA&PID_5411]: Generic USB Hub (Port_#0003.Hub_#0008) [USB\VID_0BDA&PID_5411]: Generic USB Hub (Port_#0004.Hub_#0002) [USB\VID_0BDA&PID_5411]: Generic USB Hub (Port_#0004.Hub_#0008) [USB\VID_0BDA&PID_8771]: Generic Bluetooth Adapter (Port_#0001.Hub_#0005) [USB\VID_10F5&PID_0652]: USB Composite Device (Port_#0003.Hub_#0002) [USB\VID_10F5&PID_0652]: USB Input Device (0005.0000.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000) [USB\VID_10F5&PID_0652]: USB Input Device (0005.0000.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000) [USB\VID_10F5&PID_2180]: Elite Atlas Aero (0005.0000.0000.004.004.002.000.000.000) [USB\VID_10F5&PID_2180]: USB Composite Device (Port_#0002.Hub_#0010) [USB\VID_10F5&PID_2180]: USB Input Device (0005.0000.0000.004.004.002.000.000.000) [USB\VID_10F5&PID_2180]: USB Input Device (0005.0000.0000.004.004.002.000.000.000) [USB\VID_13FD&PID_2040]: USB Mass Storage Device (Port_#0002.Hub_#0003) [USB\VID_1B1C&PID_1B1E]: USB Composite Device (Port_#0004.Hub_#0009) [USB\VID_1B1C&PID_1B1E]: USB Input Device (0005.0000.0000.004.003.004.000.000.000) [USB\VID_1B1C&PID_1B1E]: USB Input Device (0005.0000.0000.004.003.004.000.000.000) [USB\VID_1B1C&PID_1B1E]: USB Input Device (0005.0000.0000.004.003.004.000.000.000) [USB\VID_24AE&PID_2000]: USB Composite Device (Port_#0004.Hub_#0005) [USB\VID_24AE&PID_2000]: USB Input Device (0009.0000.0003.001.004.000.000.000.000) [USB\VID_24AE&PID_2000]: USB Input Device (0009.0000.0003.001.004.000.000.000.000) [USB\VID_25A7&PID_FA61]: USB Composite Device (Port_#0003.Hub_#0005) [USB\VID_25A7&PID_FA61]: USB Input Device (0009.0000.0003.001.003.000.000.000.000) [USB\VID_25A7&PID_FA61]: USB Input Device (0009.0000.0003.001.003.000.000.000.000) [USBSTOR\CDROMTSSTCORPCDDVDW_SE-S204N_TS02]: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SE-S204N USB Device ------[ Windows Devices / IDE Controllers ]------ Driver Desc : Standard SATA AHCI Controller Driver Date : 6-21-2006 Driver Version : 10.0.19041.488 Driver Provider: Microsoft INF File : mshdc.inf INF Section : msahci_Inst Driver Desc : Standard SATA AHCI Controller Driver Date : 6-21-2006 Driver Version : 10.0.19041.488 Driver Provider: Microsoft INF File : mshdc.inf INF Section : msahci_Inst ------[ Windows Devices / RAID/SCSI Controllers ]------ Driver Desc : Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller Driver Date : 6-21-2006 Driver Version : 10.0.19041.423 Driver Provider: Microsoft INF File : spaceport.inf INF Section : Spaceport_Install Driver Desc : Standard NVM Express Controller Driver Date : 6-21-2006 Driver Version : 10.0.19041.662 Driver Provider: Microsoft INF File : stornvme.inf INF Section : Stornvme_Inst Driver Desc : Standard NVM Express Controller Driver Date : 6-21-2006 Driver Version : 10.0.19041.662 Driver Provider: Microsoft INF File : stornvme.inf INF Section : Stornvme_Inst Driver Desc : Xvdd SCSI Miniport Driver Date : 11-2-2020 Driver Version : 10.0.19041.17 Driver Provider: Xbox INF File : oem14.inf INF Section : xvdd_Install_Control ------[ SMART List ]------ <ORD>A0001</ORD><MODEL>Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB</MODEL><SERIAL>S5GXNG0NC00393K</SERIAL><REV>2B2QGXA7</REV><NVMEDEV>1</NVMEDEV><LBASECTORS>1953525168</LBASECTORS><BYTESEC>512</BYTESEC><SMARTINFO>1</SMARTINFO><SAMSNVMESMARTCTRL>2</SAMSNVMESMARTCTRL><SAMSNVMESMARTDEV>0</SAMSNVMESMARTDEV><SAMSNVMESMARTLOG2>1</SAMSNVMESMARTLOG2><IDBUFSIZE>4096</IDBUFSIZE><PRIORITY>5</PRIORITY><MODSER>Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB</MODSER> <ORD>A0002</ORD><MODEL>SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL-00000</MODEL><SERIAL>S346NY0HC35428</SERIAL><REV>CXZ7300Q</REV><NVMEDEV>1</NVMEDEV><LBASECTORS>500118192</LBASECTORS><BYTESEC>512</BYTESEC><SMARTINFO>1</SMARTINFO><NSQNVMESMARTCTRL>3</NSQNVMESMARTCTRL><NSQNVMESMARTDEV>0</NSQNVMESMARTDEV><NSQNVMESMARTLOG2>1</NSQNVMESMARTLOG2><IDBUFSIZE>4096</IDBUFSIZE><PRIORITY>5</PRIORITY><SMARTOK>1</SMARTOK><MODSER>SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL-00000</MODSER><LASTTEMP>30</LASTTEMP><LASTTEMP2>58</LASTTEMP2> <ORD>A0003</ORD><MODEL>ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB</MODEL><SERIAL>S2YFJ9CD708637</SERIAL><REV>2AR20003</REV><SMARTINFO>1</SMARTINFO><SMARTDEV>\\?\scsi#disk&ven_&prod_st1000lm024_hn-m#5&9d84f2&0&040000#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}</SMARTDEV><SMARTDRIVE>0</SMARTDRIVE><IDBUFSIZE>512</IDBUFSIZE><ATAPIDEV>0</ATAPIDEV><PRIORITY>5</PRIORITY><SMARTOK>1</SMARTOK><MODSER>ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB</MODSER><LASTTEMP>17</LASTTEMP> <ORD>A0004</ORD><MODEL>ST3000DM001-1ER166</MODEL><SERIAL>Z503PJS9</SERIAL><REV>CC26</REV><SMARTINFO>1</SMARTINFO><SMARTDEV>\\?\scsi#disk&ven_&prod_st3000dm001-1er1#5&9d84f2&0&000000#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}</SMARTDEV><SMARTDRIVE>0</SMARTDRIVE><IDBUFSIZE>512</IDBUFSIZE><ATAPIDEV>0</ATAPIDEV><PRIORITY>5</PRIORITY><SMARTOK>1</SMARTOK><MODSER>ST3000DM001-1ER166</MODSER><LASTTEMP>23</LASTTEMP> ------[ SMART List (BefRedRem) ]------ <ORD>A0001</ORD><MODEL>Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB</MODEL><SERIAL>S5GXNG0NC00393K</SERIAL><REV>2B2QGXA7</REV><NVMEDEV>1</NVMEDEV><LBASECTORS>1953525168</LBASECTORS><BYTESEC>512</BYTESEC><SMARTINFO>1</SMARTINFO><SAMSNVMESMARTCTRL>2</SAMSNVMESMARTCTRL><SAMSNVMESMARTDEV>0</SAMSNVMESMARTDEV><SAMSNVMESMARTLOG2>1</SAMSNVMESMARTLOG2><IDBUFSIZE>4096</IDBUFSIZE><PRIORITY>5</PRIORITY> <ORD>A0002</ORD><MODEL>SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL-00000</MODEL><SERIAL>S346NY0HC35428</SERIAL><REV>CXZ7300Q</REV><NVMEDEV>1</NVMEDEV><LBASECTORS>500118192</LBASECTORS><BYTESEC>512</BYTESEC><SMARTINFO>1</SMARTINFO><NSQNVMESMARTCTRL>3</NSQNVMESMARTCTRL><NSQNVMESMARTDEV>0</NSQNVMESMARTDEV><NSQNVMESMARTLOG2>1</NSQNVMESMARTLOG2><IDBUFSIZE>4096</IDBUFSIZE><PRIORITY>5</PRIORITY><SMARTOK>1</SMARTOK> <ORD>A0003</ORD><MODEL>ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB</MODEL><SERIAL>S2YFJ9CD708637</SERIAL><REV>2AR20003</REV><SMARTINFO>1</SMARTINFO><SMARTDEV>\\?\scsi#disk&ven_&prod_st1000lm024_hn-m#5&9d84f2&0&040000#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}</SMARTDEV><SMARTDRIVE>0</SMARTDRIVE><IDBUFSIZE>512</IDBUFSIZE><ATAPIDEV>0</ATAPIDEV><PRIORITY>5</PRIORITY><SMARTOK>1</SMARTOK> <ORD>A0004</ORD><MODEL>ST3000DM001-1ER166</MODEL><SERIAL>Z503PJS9</SERIAL><REV>CC26</REV><SMARTINFO>1</SMARTINFO><SMARTDEV>\\?\scsi#disk&ven_&prod_st3000dm001-1er1#5&9d84f2&0&000000#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}</SMARTDEV><SMARTDRIVE>0</SMARTDRIVE><IDBUFSIZE>512</IDBUFSIZE><ATAPIDEV>0</ATAPIDEV><PRIORITY>5</PRIORITY><SMARTOK>1</SMARTOK> ------[ SMART Device 1 ]------ Model ID : SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL-00000 Temperature : 30 C (ID: 00h) Temperature #2 : 58 C SSD Life Left : 95 % (ID: 00h) Lifetime Writes: 13.63 TB (ID: 00h) Lifetime Reads : 14.47 TB (ID: 00h) Power-On Time : 114.46 days (ID: 00h) SSD Ctrl Type : Unknown (ID: 0) *** NVMe Log Page 2 *** 0000 00 2F 01 64 0A 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0010 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0020 D0 1E DA 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0030 D8 96 BE 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0040 C3 C1 CC 1A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0050 04 41 FD 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0060 36 0C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0070 B6 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0080 BB 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0090 90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00B0 6F 0E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2F 01 4B 01 00 00 00 00 00D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0100 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0110 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0120 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0130 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0140 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0150 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0160 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0170 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0180 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0190 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ------[ SMART Device 2 ]------ Model ID : ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB Temperature : 17 C (ID: C2h) Temperature #2 : < not valid > SSD Life Left : < not valid > Lifetime Writes: < not valid > Lifetime Reads : < not valid > Power-On Time : < not valid > SSD Ctrl Type : Unknown (ID: 0) 0000 10 00 - 10 00 0000 01 2F 00 64 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 01 33 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0010 02 26 00 FC FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0020 03 23 00 56 56 6D 11 00 00 00 00 00 - 03 19 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0030 04 32 00 62 62 7B 08 00 00 00 00 00 - 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0030 05 33 00 FC FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 05 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0040 07 2E 00 FC FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 07 33 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0050 08 24 00 FC FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 08 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0060 09 32 00 64 64 94 0A 00 00 00 00 00 - 09 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0060 0A 32 00 FC FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 0A 33 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0070 0B 32 00 64 64 2C 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 0B 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0080 0C 32 00 63 63 6B 04 00 00 00 00 00 - 0C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0090 BF 22 00 64 64 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 - BF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0090 C0 22 00 FC FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00A0 C2 02 00 40 3F 11 00 07 00 28 00 00 - C2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00B0 C3 3A 00 64 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - C3 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00C0 C4 32 00 FC FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - C4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00C0 C5 32 00 FC FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - C5 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00D0 C6 30 00 FC FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - C6 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00E0 C7 36 00 C8 C8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - C7 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00F0 C8 2A 00 64 64 26 00 00 00 00 00 00 - C8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00F0 DF 32 00 64 64 2C 00 00 00 00 00 00 - DF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0100 E1 32 00 59 59 DC CF 01 00 00 00 00 - E1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0110 FE 32 00 64 64 23 00 00 00 00 00 00 - FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0120 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0120 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0130 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0140 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0150 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0150 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0160 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0170 00 00 DC 32 00 5B 03 00 01 00 02 D9 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0180 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0180 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0190 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01F0 00 00 00 00 00 32 - 00 00 00 00 00 3D ------[ SMART Device 3 ]------ Model ID : ST3000DM001-1ER166 Temperature : 23 C (ID: C2h) Temperature #2 : < not valid > SSD Life Left : < not valid > Lifetime Writes: 23.62 TB (ID: F1h) Lifetime Reads : 25.96 TB (ID: F2h) Power-On Time : 554.83 days (ID: 09h) SSD Ctrl Type : Unknown (ID: 0) 0000 0A 00 - 01 00 0000 01 0F 00 66 57 20 B8 40 00 00 00 00 - 01 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0010 03 03 00 5E 5D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0020 04 32 00 5F 5F 68 16 00 00 00 00 00 - 04 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0030 05 33 00 64 64 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 05 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0030 07 0F 00 3B 3B 49 21 66 02 2F 00 00 - 07 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0040 09 32 00 55 55 04 34 00 00 00 00 00 - 09 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0050 0A 13 00 64 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 0A 61 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0060 0C 32 00 63 63 C5 06 00 00 00 00 00 - 0C 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0060 B7 32 00 64 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - B7 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0070 B8 32 00 64 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - B8 63 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0080 BB 32 00 01 01 31 03 00 00 00 00 00 - BB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0090 BC 32 00 64 63 01 00 01 00 01 00 00 - BC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0090 BD 3A 00 57 57 0D 00 00 00 00 00 00 - BD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00A0 BE 22 00 4D 35 17 00 09 17 00 00 00 - BE 2D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00B0 BF 32 00 64 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - BF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00C0 C0 32 00 64 64 58 00 00 00 00 00 00 - C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00C0 C1 32 00 43 43 0B 02 01 00 00 00 00 - C1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00D0 C2 22 00 17 2F 17 00 00 00 04 00 00 - C2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00E0 C5 12 00 62 62 90 01 00 00 00 00 00 - C5 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00F0 C6 10 00 62 62 90 01 00 00 00 00 00 - C6 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00F0 C7 3E 00 C8 C8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - C7 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0100 F0 00 00 64 FD B5 17 00 00 7A FC 32 - F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0110 F1 00 00 64 FD D7 97 54 CF 0B 00 00 - F1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0120 F2 00 00 64 FD 3B B0 E5 FA 0C 00 00 - F2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0120 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0130 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0140 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0150 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0150 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0160 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0170 00 00 50 00 00 73 03 00 01 00 01 FF - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0180 02 3C 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0180 00 00 78 05 00 00 03 06 07 07 05 07 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0190 06 07 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01B0 0F 00 F1 17 E3 77 99 2B 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01B0 00 00 01 00 FF FF D7 97 54 CF 0B 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01C0 00 00 3B B0 E5 FA 0C 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01E0 00 00 BF 24 00 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01E0 00 00 D8 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01F0 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01F0 14 18 00 00 00 15 - 00 00 00 00 00 FD  
    • By Bas101
      Is it possible to use 2 (or more) LCDs display different data?  Example: #1 for essential CPU etc while a #2 would have cooling info like fans, liquid temps etc.  If so... what are some recommendations?  Keep hearing Beada (which could work).  Alternatively, is there a larger compatible LCD?  Ideallly bar style but 17-18 wide.
      TY in advance for any guidance!!
    • By Rich83
      hi all, newbie here! this is my first post so i hope it has landed in the correct place..  be gentle!

i have installed the 'simple' version of a64, is it possible to run multiple instances of the sensor panel? i have the sensor panel running in a 5 inch screen located inside my case but have a room change planned which will put the case high on a shelf out of my eye sight so i would like a second display for stats placed under my main monitor. i plan to use a larger screen say a 10.1 'ultrawide (if thats the correct term) as i like the extra real-estate. what are my options?
      on a similar topic, is it possible to create an 'unpublished' senor panel before removing the currently used panel? or would i have to save the current panel to file or something then start a new panel?
      also can anyone point me to gauge resources, ie pre made gauges? or an easy to understand tutorial for how to diy them? total novice here, but can follow an idiots guide!

i have included the final evolution of my first attempt using the provided gauges etc, it took me ages to get rid of the green dials.. i finally gave up trying to figure it out in a64 so i just changed the hue on the 5inch monitor lol. really hoping to learn the skills to create something like i have seen on here.. some really nice work on the share your panel thread, some of those must have taken ages!!! impressive. 
      any advice greatly received, but remember your talking to an a64 absolute novice!!
      Thanks folks. 

• By -Vulture-
      Hey guys!
      Im hoping for some input regarding my question. I saw, AIDA64 is supporting a lot of different displays and interfaces. Now which one to choose? Heres some more input from me about what im looking for:
      [Mandatory] 5-8 inch LCD display [Mandatory] only USB powered [Mandatory] black frame design to match my case, if possible [Optional] A flat, not too thick one [Optional] small bezels if possible [Optional] No buttons neccessary, i want to place it inside of my case. [Optional] an internal USB connector to directly connect it to the motherboard At the moment im using some Aquacomputer Vision OLEDs which are working fine. But i can already see some burn in and they are pretty small. Since theres no LCD coming from Aquacomputer anytime soon, im thinking about using AIDA64 to get my data on screen. I have 3 of those OLED on each of the drive bay covers, this is more or less the space i have available
      I have attached a screenshot of the system with the OLEDs and their current placement for you to visualize.

Thank you for your suggestions!