I USB to RS232 itself is 20x2 VFD in the third party software with pertelian com3:9600 protocol can be used normally, the change to the aida64 LCD POS can be identified but is unable to display the protocol does not help solve administrator cannot add pertelian protocol in LCO POS protocol
The new AIDA64 release introduces support for 33 new LCD and VFD screens, adds support for parallel and serial port connected displays, and improves the handling of monochrome and Razer SwitchBlade UI devices. It also provides CUDA 6.5, Mantle and OpenGL 4.5 diagnostics for the latest AMD and nVIDIA graphics accelerators, and supports several new SSD devices.
New features & improvements
- Support for new LCD and VFD devices: Acer Idea 500, Adafruit, Aquaero, AX206, BWCT, CH424, Crystalfontz, ct-Mausekino, Cwlinux, Dangerous Prototypes HD44780, Futaba DM-140GINK, Futaba MDM166A, GLCD2USB, IkaLogic, LCDInfo USB13700, LCDInfo USBD480, LPT, Matrix Orbital LK RS232, Matrix Orbital GLK RS232, Odroid-Show, Phidget, picoLCD, POS, Pyramid, Roccat Valo, Samsung SPF, SoundGraph iMon LCD, SpikenzieLabs MPTH, Sure Electronics, Trefon, USB2LCD+, Wallbraun LUI, Yoctopuce
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview and Windows Server 2015 Technical Preview support
- Advanced support for Razer SwitchBlade UI LCD
- Support for LGA2011-v3 motherboards
- CUDA 6.5, OpenGL 4.5 support
- AData SP610, AData SP910, Corsair Force LX, Corsair Neutron, Corsair Neutron GTX, OCZ Arc 100, Seagate 600, SanDisk Extreme Pro, SanDisk X300s SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 285
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 900 Series
What's new since AIDA64 v4.00
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 support
- OpenCL GPGPU Benchmark Suite
- AMD Mantle graphics accelerator diagnostics
- Multi-threaded memory stress test with SSE, SSE2, AVX, AVX2, FMA, BMI and BMI2 acceleration
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD â€œKaveriâ€, â€œBald Eagleâ€, â€œMullinsâ€, â€œBeemaâ€ APUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C2000 â€œAvotonâ€ and â€œRangeleyâ€ SoC
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel â€œBay Trailâ€ desktop, mobile and tablet SoC
- Full support for the Intel â€œHaswell Refreshâ€ platform with Intel â€œWildcat Pointâ€ PCH
- Support for new LCD and VFD devices: Abacom (ExpertProfi), AlphaCool, Digital Devices, LCD2USB, Mad Catz Venom, Matrix Orbital LK, Matrix Orbital GLK, Matrix Orbital GX, nMedia Pro-LCD, Pertelian X2040, SDC Megtron, SoundGraph iMon VFD, VL System LIS, VL System LIS 2
- Improved support for Intel "Broadwell" CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD "Carrizoâ€ and "Toronto" APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Quark X1000 â€œClantonâ€ SoC
- Preliminary support for Intel "Skylake", "Cherry Trail", "Denverton" CPUs
- Improved support for Intel â€œHaswell-Eâ€ CPU and DDR4 memory modules
- Support for DDR4 XMP 2.0 memory profiles
- Intel H97 and Z97 chipset based motherboards support
- Socket AM1 motherboards support
- SMTP SSL support
- Improved handling of XSL files
- Revamped Direct3D Compute Shader devices enumeration
- CUDA 6.0, OpenGL ES 3.1 support
- Improved support for OpenCL 2.0
- Support for VirtualBox v4.3 and VMware Workstation v10
- A-Data SP920, Crucial M550, Intel 730, OCZ Vector 150, OCZ Vertex 460, Plextor M6M, Plextor M6S, Samsung 845DC Evo, Samsung 850 Pro, Samsung XP941 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R5, R7, R9 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 700 and 800 Series
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v4.70 ]
[ Download ]
We've added support for parallel port connected HD44780 character LCD and VFD displays, using the classic 8-bit Winamp wiring scheme. We've also implemented support for parallel port connected KS0108 LCD displays.
You can enable the LCD device from AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD. The only thing needed to enable this feature is the LCD to be connected to a parallel port. PCI and PCIe parallel port controllers cards are fully supported. SilverStone FP54 and similar parallel port connected drive bay devices using HD44780-compatible displays are also supported.
You can find the new AIDA64 beta update at:
Please let us know if you find any difficulties enabling or using this new feature. Also let us know if you've got another kind of LCD device that is currently unsupported by AIDA64. BTW, Adafruit, Dangerous Prototypes HD44780, Odroid-Show, picoLCD 20x4, Pyramid, Roccat Valo, USB2LCD+, Wallbraun LUI LCDs are also supported now by the latest AIDA64 beta.
Note: upcoming AIDA64 beta releases will implement support for more parallel port connected LCDs. If you have such an LCD, please post a message into this topic stating what kind of LCD do you have and what sort of controller (driver) is it based on.
We've added support for character based LCD displays using the USB2LCD+ protocol, as described at:
Coder for Life - Project - USB2LCD+
You can enable the LCD device from AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD. After enabling it, make sure to set the LCD size (on the same page of the AIDA64 Preferences), since USB2LCD+-capable devices will not provide such information to AIDA64. Currently the following LCD sizes are supported:
The only thing needed to enable this feature is having the appropriate USB2LCD+ drivers installed, and the LCD to be connected to a USB port. You can verify if your device is USB2LCD+ compliant by finding the device on the Devices / USB Devices page in AIDA64, and checking its Device ID. It should be 5BCD-5BCD.
You can find the new AIDA64 beta update at:
Please let us know if you find any difficulties enabling or using this new feature. Also let us know if you've got another kind of LCD device that is currently unsupported by AIDA64. BTW, Adafruit, Dangerous Prototypes HD44780, LPT (Parallel Port Connected) HD44780, Odroid-Show, picoLCD 20x4, Pyramid, Roccat Valo, Wallbraun LUI LCDs are also supported now by the latest AIDA64 beta.
What we've just rolled out with AIDA64 v4.60 is only the first wave of new LCD and VFD devices. If you consider interface, protocol, controller and all other variables, there are literally hundreds of different LCD/VFD devices out there. We're already working on a number of new devices (Acer Idea 500, AX206-based firmware-hacked DPF, ct-Mausekino, Cwlinux, Futaba MDM166A, picoLCD, SoundGraph iMon UltraBay LCD, Sure Electronics, Trefon, Yoctopuce, etc) that will be added during the next few weeks, and then a lot more is coming. We're collecting ideas on which displays to support next, so feel free to let us know what display you've got, or what display you want to see being supported by AIDA64. Make sure to state display manufacturer, display model, interface (USB, serial, parallel, I2C, etc), and if possible, show us the device you've got by posting a link to the product page or a hardware review.
If your unsupported LCD/VFD uses USB connection, please post a USB dump of it: right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 v4.60 --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic.