AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Roy
      Hi,
      it would be nice if there was the possibility to send sensor values unformatted as a number or percentage, via a serial port.
      Similar to the LCD displays, only without formatting, or pure numbers with separators.
      Together with a small GUI.
      Background is the simple evaluation of the data with a microcontroller and display in different ways.
      I imagine not only LCD or OLED, but rather seven segment display, nixi tubes or an analog pointer display. That would create a lot of possibilities.
    • By Fernando Gregoire
      Hi!
      Although I usually only use GoldWave for audio editing, I recently tried its CD Reader feature to rip audio CDs. It offers more control of the process compared to other softwares like Nero Burning ROM's Save Tracks feature, Windows Media Player or Winamp. However, I have a question about the reading options:
      While most programs allow the user to select the speed measured in X, GoldWave only accepts values in KB/S. When I go to Storage\Optical Drives page in AIDA64, the speeds both for reading and writing are given in X. What calculation should I make to get an aproximate value for the X speed in KB/S? I think there is a rule of three whose unit (such as 1024 for measuring memory) I'm missing.
      Thanks a lot!