Aquacomputer updated their Aquasuite the other day. With that update, they also updated the firmware of many of their hardware components, including the D5 Next to version 1014.
Since that update, AIDA64 doesn't see the D5 Next's values anymore.
HWInfo still sees them, though, so the export must work technically, there seems to be some misalignment between AIDA64 and the D5 Next.
Other values of Aquacomputer's components are still showing up fine, only the D5 Next is affected (on my system).
In that regard, I'd still very much appreciate if it would be possible, to restrict the polling of all Aquacomputer's components, as this keeps stalling all other values in AIDA64, too. Aquacomputer seems to limit the polling to once a second, and for some reason that has the effect that all other components monitored by AIDA64 are also restricted to once a second, as soon as there are AC components in the system.
And I also remember that there was a checkbox on the "Stability" tab where you could disable the AC's components polling, but that's missing now for some reason?
/edit: Added the Sensor Dump File!
After reading a lot of post I still didn't find a solution for my problem.
I have An Aquaero 5 XT with a D5 pump and a MPS sensor connect with Aquabus. I cannot get the MPS pressure nor the pump speed when they are connected on the Aquabus. If I connect them with USB, it works well and I have both datas in Aida64.
Does anyone have an idea to help me?
Is it possible to make the virtual flow sensor for the AquaComputer D5 Next readable with Aida64? All other sensors of the D5 Next are already readable. Only the Flow is not aviable.
The latest AIDA64 update introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets via RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx Control. It also provides detailed information on system certificates, and supports Aquaero and Aquaduct sensor devices.
New features & improvements
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- System certificates information
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar LCD devices
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9888 support
- Improved support for Intel "Skylake" CPU
- Preliminary support for Intel "Braswell" SoC
- Aquaero and Aquaduct sensor devices support
- Improved support for Crucial SSDs
What's new since AIDA64 v4.00
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview and Windows Server 2015 Technical Preview support
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 support
- OpenCL GPGPU Benchmark Suite
- AMD Mantle graphics accelerator diagnostics
- Multi-threaded memory stress test with SSE, SSE2, AVX, AVX2, FMA, BMI and BMI2 acceleration
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD â€œKaveriâ€, â€œBald Eagleâ€, â€œMullinsâ€, â€œBeemaâ€ APUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C2000 â€œAvotonâ€ and â€œRangeleyâ€ SoC
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel â€œBay Trailâ€ desktop, mobile and tablet SoC
- Full support for the upcoming Intel â€œHaswell Refreshâ€ platform with Intel â€œWildcat Pointâ€ PCH
- Support for 47 new LCD and VFD devices
- Improved support for Intel â€œBroadwellâ€ CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD â€œCarrizoâ€ and â€œTorontoâ€ APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Quark X1000 â€œClantonâ€ SoC
- Preliminary support for Intel â€œSkylakeâ€, â€œCherry Trailâ€, â€œDenvertonâ€ CPUs
- Improved support for Intel â€œHaswell-Eâ€ CPU and DDR4 memory modules
- Support for DDR4 XMP 2.0 memory profiles
- Intel H97 and Z97 chipset based motherboards support
- LGA2011-v3 motherboards support
- Socket AM1 motherboards support
- SMTP SSL support
- Improved handling of XSL files
- Revamped Direct3D Compute Shader devices enumeration
- CUDA 6.5, OpenGL 4.5, OpenGL ES 3.1 support
- Improved support for OpenCL 2.0
- Support for VirtualBox v4.3 and VMware Workstation v10
- AData SP610, AData SP910, A-Data SP920, Corsair Force LX, Corsair Neutron, Corsair Neutron GTX, Crucial M550, Intel 730, OCZ Arc 100, OCZ Vector 150, OCZ Vertex 460, Plextor M6M, Plextor M6S, Samsung 845DC Evo, Samsung 850 Pro, Samsung XP941, SanDisk Extreme Pro, SanDisk X300s, Seagate 600 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R5, R7, R9 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 700, 800, 900 Series
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v5.00 ]
[ Download ]