AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By beada
      BeadaFrame Display Kit is an ARM Cortex-A7 development platform which bundled with a 7" TFT LCD Display. It can be powered and communicated with PC Host by a single Micro USB cable. Currently we use it as a secondary PC monitor for display of hardware status through Remote Sensor LCD.
      The question is --  is there any way to implement it as a native support of AIDA LCD screen? We are running Debian Stretch on the ARM Cortex-A7 core.

And more details of this display kit:
      CPU
      NXP/Freescale ARM Cortex-A7 i.MX6ULL
      RAM
      512MB DDR3L
      Storage
      16GB/32GB eMMC
      Connectivities
      1 x WIFI 802.11 b/g/n module(AP6212) 1 x USB 2.0 Host(Type A) 1 x USB 2.0 OTG(Micro-USB) Display
      7.0" TFT LCD: 800x480 (AT070TN92) , w/ touch and bezel
      On Board Resources
      Reset Circuit with reset button 1 x Power select jumper 1 x Boot select jumper 1 x USER LED Dimension
      188 x 118 x 35(mm)
      Operating System
      Debian Stretch
      Consumption
      5V/350mA
    • By Shaman
      Dear all,
      I am trying to figure out the best option for a small (max 7'') external screen to use with SensorPanel.
      I find lots of options on eBay that I suppose are all viable (e.g., https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7inch-HDMI-LCD-H-with-case-1024x600-IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-Audio-Output/133067577890).

What I am unsure at the moment:
      - Is the quality/resolution of the screen important?
      - Is touch input needed/used?
      - Is there any difference (limitations) between the three available options (using an HDMI connected screen, a USB connected one and/or an affordable Android tablet)? 

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Best,
      S
    • By Ventilator
      Would be nice if you could rotate output 90 degrees in AIDA 64 LCD config for Logitech ARX.
      This, so you can get tablet mode.

• By cyperous
      When I go to setup the Remote sensor panel and setup LCD items the window on the view is empty and nothing is displayed.
      I'm on Windows 10 May Update on the latest Aida64.  I even tried using the latest beta with no luck.  Here is a screenshot.
      This is happening on two different systems.  One is an older machine with Intel 6700K the other is new with an Intel 8700K so I don't think it's hardware related.  They even have different motherboards.  Infact both these system used to have this working previously but I wiped both of them and did a fresh install of Windows 10 May.

• By Roy
      Hi,
      it would be nice if there was the possibility to send sensor values unformatted as a number or percentage, via a serial port.
      Similar to the LCD displays, only without formatting, or pure numbers with separators.
      Together with a small GUI.
      Background is the simple evaluation of the data with a microcontroller and display in different ways.
      I imagine not only LCD or OLED, but rather seven segment display, nixi tubes or an analog pointer display. That would create a lot of possibilities.