RemoteSensor LCD for smartphones and tablets

Fiery

On 20.12.2016 at 10:02 PM, xtcislove said:

Will there be custom gauges on remote sensor anytime? :( 

I like to have something like this in remote sensor not in odospace....

Screenshot_2016-12-20-21-56-54.png

Hi, i am new here and come across to this post. Where did you see this picture? Is it compatible to Aida64 and odospace? I have much the same setting and a template would be great!

Thanks to all tips

Greetz Stealth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Sensor Moderators
On 08/12/2014 at 23:13, Fiery said:

Você pode baixar um arquivo de layout do RemoteSensor de amostra de:

http://download.aida64.com/resources/v500.rslcd

Você pode importá-lo no AIDA64 / menu principal / Arquivo / Preferências / Monitoramento de Hardware / Itens de LCD / LCD, pressionando o botão Importar próximo ao canto superior direito do painel Preferências.

Ele foi projetado para a resolução do Web client do Safari que o iPhone 6 usa, mas com pequenos ajustes ele pode ser alterado para ser usado em qualquer outro dispositivo móvel. Parece com isso em um iPhone 6:

newsimage.jpg

Depois de importar esse layout, você pode começar a mexer em vários itens de sensor e criar seu próprio layout de LCD personalizado usando os blocos de construção bem conhecidos do AIDA64 SensorPanel, como itens de sensores com barras, imagens, gráficos e medidores.

Já estamos trabalhando em um tutorial em vídeo para mostrar como criar um layout de LCD para seu dispositivo móvel, passo a passo, usando o RemoteSensor. Quando estiver pronto, postarei um link para este tópico.

would have some tutorial on how to do this on the cell phone.

On 8/11/2018 at 10:37 PM, COSTAJUNIOR said:

would have some tutorial on how to do this on the cell phone.

Basically  the same way as you can build a custom SensorPanel, described in the following video. The only difference is that you need to design it to fit into a cell phone screen.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2016 at 9:35 AM, freeman said:

Thank You!

Every thing works perfectly.

SSE now can be accessed from any origin.

JSONP api is great.

Next week I'll end up my project and share all sources here.

Right now it looks like this:

YmE8dPLsZ1Evdr.png

its posible to get the code?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 10:06 PM, Fahrenheit said:

I wanted to see what my PC temps were while running Folding@Home, and this accomplishes that perfectly.  Thanks for the great feature!

I'm glad to hear that, thank you for sharing!

• 3 months later...

I would like to design 2 displays running on remote sensor.

each display would have it own page.

Ideally there would be a secondary page for each when touch screen is touched then back to main.

seems like I could use the address bar for direct access to main page (http:<ipaddress>:<port>/page1) then have the whole screen be a link to page 2, page 2 could be a link back to page 1. or even better yet define a link area so that there could be 2 sub pages. left and right or top and bottom.

It looks like there are 6 pages so I could use the sub pages to dial in to get more detail the back to main screen

then do it again on the 2nd screen with pages 4, 5 and 6

any way to make that work?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 2:37 PM, Vanse said:

I would like to design 2 displays running on remote sensor.

each display would have it own page.

Ideally there would be a secondary page for each when touch screen is touched then back to main.

seems like I could use the address bar for direct access to main page (http:<ipaddress>:<port>/page1) then have the whole screen be a link to page 2, page 2 could be a link back to page 1. or even better yet define a link area so that there could be 2 sub pages. left and right or top and bottom.

It looks like there are 6 pages so I could use the sub pages to dial in to get more detail the back to main screen

then do it again on the 2nd screen with pages 4, 5 and 6

any way to make that work?

I'd design a single page with a higher resolution than what the device supports, and zoom in on the part that is of interest at any given time.

• 3 months later...

I think it's a great interface...but I am having an issue. I select different fonts when setting up the sensor items and labels, but then when I view in Chrome, it just uses a generic font. 

Everything else is correct, size, position, background image, etc. But the font I see in Chrome is not what I've set in the panel.

Android tablet, running 9.0 and the latest version of chrome for that os.

(EDIT...wanted to add other specs. 1024 x 600 resolution, Android 9 10005206, cleared cache and history and restarted browser and AIDA)

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Edited by Kickabout88
more information

On 1/1/2021 at 8:50 PM, Kickabout88 said:

I think it's a great interface...but I am having an issue. I select different fonts when setting up the sensor items and labels, but then when I view in Chrome, it just uses a generic font. 

Everything else is correct, size, position, background image, etc. But the font I see in Chrome is not what I've set in the panel.

Android tablet, running 9.0 and the latest version of chrome for that os.

(EDIT...wanted to add other specs. 1024 x 600 resolution, Android 9 10005206, cleared cache and history and restarted browser and AIDA)

Thanks for any info you can provide!

The trick is that you must use such fonts that are available in both Windows and in the Chrome version running on your mobile device.  I'm not sure if anyone manages a list of those fonts, so your best method to find out is to just play around and try different, popular fonts and note down which one works and which one got replaced by a different font in Chrome.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Luis Gabriel Gerena said:

Anyone knows how to fix this?
image.thumb.png.e1158be39c6ed1a9024ad272aae23002.png
I get that no matter which browser I try or preview resolution I try or which device. tried on phone, tablet and local pc.

You're fine.  Just set that resolution for the RemoteSensor and start building your LCD layout in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / LCD Items.

• 8 months later...

Having an odd issue with aida 64 and odospace lcd not sure what exactly is causing the issue but when both aida64 and odospace remote panel start, aida64 and odospace will start binding all available tcp/ip ports. This causes the computer to be unable to establish any new connections. Hoping maybe someone has seen this before.

• 1 month later...