AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AIDA64-MINNIE
      Hello All,
      Does (Android) Aida64 (v1.61) "Submit report" function capture installed "Apps" or is it necessary to generate a separate "Apps" report please?
      Thanks!
    • By Brynhildr Arai
      I am using the latest AIDA64 Engineer 5.99.4900.
      My motherboard model is ASUS Z10PE-D16 WS,the sensor type is shown as Nuvoton NCT6779D/5535D (ISA 290h),this is correct, but the fan speed cannot be read and the motherboard temperature and CPU temperature display errors(In the BIOS, the temperature is correct and the fan speed is displayed normally).
      Specific as shown.

• By f2407731
      Hi guys don't know if this is the right section where to post my problem but i'll try
      I have a server that few months ago has started to gave me the attached error on the event viewer under te system registry(event error.PNG); the error says "The FinalWire AIDA64 Kernel Driver service failed to start for the following error : The driver loading has been blocked"
      the problem is as you can see on the program.PNG image i don't have AIDA64 installed on this server.
      i've tried to look for the C:\program folder ; the services; on the regedit ; on the task scheduler and on the statup program but i haven't found it anywhere.
      Thanks in advice for the help

• By KushRajput
      Hey there,
      I recently purchased asus vivobook s15 s510un it comes with i7 8550u, 8gb ddr4 ram, 1tb hdd and mx150.
      It runs so slow because of hdd so i purchased a m.2 ssd and a 8gb ram stick, I know a guy who works in asus i called him and he upgraded my laptop, then I remember that stock thermals are not so impressive, so I said him to change my thermal paste with arctic mx4, so this guy wiped my old thermal paste just once actually he doesn't did a good job in wiping thermal and he applied mx4 in too much quantity from that time if i game(hitman or csgo) it reaches 99 celsius(it's not like it reaches at 99 and then it drops, continuous on 99 celsius during gaming and stress test) so I decided to run aida64 test and the test shows me overheating and cpu throttling(42%).
      So, If I will change my thermal paste again, this time with good wiping and apply mx4 in good quantity, then what you guy think will my laptop's overheating solve after that ?
      Note: When I did stress test in aida64 before changing thermal paste everything was working good no overheating and throttling.
      Here is a screenshots 

• By Orion8510
      Hi guys  New to the forum. 
      I am using an old version of Aida64 extreme to overclock my i5 4690k on a cooler master hyper 212 evo ( im sure you this combination 1000 times already, lol sorry ).
      I follow what jayztwocents from you tube and others have told me to do so far. I slightly overclock my chip keep the frequency on fixed ( msi gaming 5 bios) , boot into windows, run intel burn test 10 times on standard, 1 times of very high and then run 1 hour of AIDA64 EXTREME system stability test. 
      Am I doing this right or do I need to set my frequency from fixed to dynamic before the system stability test? 
      The reason I ask is that when I ran IBT with the frequency on dynamic it kept cutting out, apparently it could be down to the test drawing to much power as it is on dynamic, but as the system stability test is just that I'm not sure what to set it on and what I can consider a pass. 
      Any help and advice would be appreciated. 
      Also any pointers to AIDA64 Extreme test guides too.
      Orion