AIDA64 Discussion Forum
72hundred

CPU / Network - task manager like list

Hey, 

Would it possible to have a list like Task Manager does where the processes / applications that are using the CPU or network would come up. EDIT: On the LCD I mean. 

I ask for this as I find myself noting via AIDA64 on my LCD that the CPU might be at 20% and then I wonder what might be causing it so I open task manager to find out. It would be ideal if I could have a list like that on a different page on the LCD via AIDA64 so I could quickly check what was causing the spike. A similar idea for the network would be great like what's found in the "Processes with Network Activity" tab of the Resource Monitor.

Many thanks. 

That's an interesting idea indeed. We however currently have a lot of other things on the table, so I cannot promise anything about this particular feature request.

Regards,

Fiery

• Like 1

I'm afraid there's nothing new I could report about this feature request :(

Hey,

I thought I might just give my 6 monthly "bump" to this thread :) . Any joy yet with an idea such as this?

Thanks.

I'm afraid nothing new to report on our side.

Just chiming in for my 6 monthly update a bit early - no joy with this update by any chance?

So far we haven't seen strong demand for such a special feature, so we have to focus on other issues.

On 4/27/2016 at 7:57 AM, Fiery said:

So far we haven't seen strong demand for such a special feature, so we have to focus on other issues.

I forgot a few 6 monthly reminders! 

But can you do it now? PLEASE! Haha. 

It happened again tonight, uploads spiked to 10MB and I wanted to quickly figure out what it was - but by time Task Manger open had dropped back down...