AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By tocirahl
      Is there any way to selectively disable fan speed monitoring in AIDA64?

I've been using it for my SensorPanel, but it conflicts with my ThermalTake Fan Control software.  Both TT RGB Plus and the open-source replacement have this issue.

I can disable fan monitoring by unticking "low-level sensors" in the Stability menu, but this causes a ton of other things to be not monitored as well.  All I want to do is disable fan-speed monitoring or even just ThermalTake fan speed.

Or is there a way to set up AIDA64 so that it won't conflict with my ThermalTake fans?

Thanks!
    • By Shaman
      Dear all,
      I am trying to figure out the best option for a small (max 7'') external screen to use with SensorPanel.
      I find lots of options on eBay that I suppose are all viable (e.g., https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7inch-HDMI-LCD-H-with-case-1024x600-IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-Audio-Output/133067577890).

What I am unsure at the moment:
      - Is the quality/resolution of the screen important?
      - Is touch input needed/used?
      - Is there any difference (limitations) between the three available options (using an HDMI connected screen, a USB connected one and/or an affordable Android tablet)? 

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Best,
      S
    • By Beeish
      AIDA64 for Android v1.58 Report
    • By djg
      I'm shopping for a new PS and would like it to be supported by AIDA64. Is it possible to get a list of PS manufacturers supported?
      Thanks!
    • By OrlandoOwen
      hello, community
      i own a s7 and i have been using it for a while and never been  experienced a app crashing!
      recently i upgraded from 7.0 to 8.0 and suddenly  i am experiencing this crash in AID64 app
      it happens that i enter the app it opens and  shows me a black screeen and then it crashes
      i dont know why is this happening  ! some quick suggestions would be appreciated.
      Also check air rifle scopes reviews