First of all, I want to thank you for building such a wonderful tool on Windows Phone.
AIDA64 is one my favoriat hardware detection tools on Windows PC,
I'm thrilled that it's now on Windows Phone as well.
The version on my phone is 188.8.131.52
On System page,
I hope the storage info can be more specific,
I wonder if you can add these info as follows:
which class (Class 10 or U-1)ï¼Ÿ
what type (eMMC5.0)ï¼Ÿ
what kind of chip (TLC or MLC)ï¼Ÿ
On CPU (GPU)Page,
As we all know, Windows Phones are all based on Qualcomm SOC so far,
I think it's not too difficult to add a build-in benchmark to this page,as well as a ranking system,
I always want to knows how my 2yr old flagship phone still holds its place among newer gen CPUs.
Thus, it can help me decide to buy a new phone or holding on the current one.
(Plus, an OC buttom,maybe?)
On Network Page,
The Current version has only 2 Blocks, CoreSystem & Wi-Fi
it bothers me that I have to lookup the Qualcomm database to find out which network my phone support
at least you can show me if my phone is GSM/WCDMA/FDD-LTE(better with Band details) enabled or not.
On Battery Page,
Charging cycles counts, Health indecatorï¼ŒManufacture,etc
I want to knows my battery is healthy or not.
It should remind me to by an replacement if the battery poorly functions.
Really hope to see more changes in the next build!
Love you guys!
The latest AIDA64 update introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets via RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx Control. It also provides detailed information on system certificates, and supports Aquaero and Aquaduct sensor devices.
New features & improvements
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- System certificates information
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar LCD devices
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9888 support
- Improved support for Intel "Skylake" CPU
- Preliminary support for Intel "Braswell" SoC
- Aquaero and Aquaduct sensor devices support
- Improved support for Crucial SSDs
What's new since AIDA64 v4.00
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview and Windows Server 2015 Technical Preview support
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 support
- OpenCL GPGPU Benchmark Suite
- AMD Mantle graphics accelerator diagnostics
- Multi-threaded memory stress test with SSE, SSE2, AVX, AVX2, FMA, BMI and BMI2 acceleration
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD â€œKaveriâ€, â€œBald Eagleâ€, â€œMullinsâ€, â€œBeemaâ€ APUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C2000 â€œAvotonâ€ and â€œRangeleyâ€ SoC
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel â€œBay Trailâ€ desktop, mobile and tablet SoC
- Full support for the upcoming Intel â€œHaswell Refreshâ€ platform with Intel â€œWildcat Pointâ€ PCH
- Support for 47 new LCD and VFD devices
- Improved support for Intel â€œBroadwellâ€ CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD â€œCarrizoâ€ and â€œTorontoâ€ APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Quark X1000 â€œClantonâ€ SoC
- Preliminary support for Intel â€œSkylakeâ€, â€œCherry Trailâ€, â€œDenvertonâ€ CPUs
- Improved support for Intel â€œHaswell-Eâ€ CPU and DDR4 memory modules
- Support for DDR4 XMP 2.0 memory profiles
- Intel H97 and Z97 chipset based motherboards support
- LGA2011-v3 motherboards support
- Socket AM1 motherboards support
- SMTP SSL support
- Improved handling of XSL files
- Revamped Direct3D Compute Shader devices enumeration
- CUDA 6.5, OpenGL 4.5, OpenGL ES 3.1 support
- Improved support for OpenCL 2.0
- Support for VirtualBox v4.3 and VMware Workstation v10
- AData SP610, AData SP910, A-Data SP920, Corsair Force LX, Corsair Neutron, Corsair Neutron GTX, Crucial M550, Intel 730, OCZ Arc 100, OCZ Vector 150, OCZ Vertex 460, Plextor M6M, Plextor M6S, Samsung 845DC Evo, Samsung 850 Pro, Samsung XP941, SanDisk Extreme Pro, SanDisk X300s, Seagate 600 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R5, R7, R9 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 700, 800, 900 Series
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v5.00 ]
[ Download ]