AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DerTod2
      Hello,

Currently trying AIDA64 before buying the software. At first look the software is really good and everything what i need is there. Except one thing. 
      Under "Hardware Monitoring > LCD" there is an "SteelSeries" entry but when activating the error "HID device 1038-1730 not found" is shown. Is the "Apex Pro Keyboard" currently not supported and/or are there plans to support it in newer versions? Or is the error on my side? (SteelSeries Engine is running and recognises my keyboard)

Thanks for your help.
    • By vlad
      Hello to the developers! Long time no talking....
      If is not too much trouble, I would like to have the ability to turn on/off the RGB LED function via hotkey. It takes complete control of the keyboard and mouse rgb lightning and this is not always what I want. Having to dig through the menus is cumbersome.
      Idealy would be the have a transparent background color that would let other lights from devices software to go through, although I do not know if that is possible..... It seems to me that the peripheral only lets one app to "tell it what to do".
      Btw I use Razer Huntsman and Razer rgb mouse....
    • By Ventilator
      Would be nice if you could rotate output 90 degrees in AIDA 64 LCD config for Logitech ARX.
      This, so you can get tablet mode.

• By kaotik
      I'm having a small issue with aida64 when i enable Razer SwitchBlade LCD support. Everything is fine until i restart windows and i get the following error message:

If i change the update Frequency it seems to change how often the error happens although it happens on every frequency I've tested at some point. Any help would be appreciated, ill list my specs below if there's any more information i can provide to help please let me know. Disabling LCD Support resolves the problem but i would like to get it working if possible.  

Aorus Xtreme Waterforce Z390
      Aorus Xtreme Waterforce 2080TI
      Intel 9900k 
      32GB Trident Z Royal