AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By cmhworks
      800x480 for my 5" Raspberry PI screen (coming from Amazon). Enjoy. 

cmhworks_razer_800x480.sensorpanel
    • By DerTod2
      Hello,

Currently trying AIDA64 before buying the software. At first look the software is really good and everything what i need is there. Except one thing. 
      Under "Hardware Monitoring > LCD" there is an "SteelSeries" entry but when activating the error "HID device 1038-1730 not found" is shown. Is the "Apex Pro Keyboard" currently not supported and/or are there plans to support it in newer versions? Or is the error on my side? (SteelSeries Engine is running and recognises my keyboard)

Thanks for your help.
    • By vlad
      Hello to the developers! Long time no talking....
      If is not too much trouble, I would like to have the ability to turn on/off the RGB LED function via hotkey. It takes complete control of the keyboard and mouse rgb lightning and this is not always what I want. Having to dig through the menus is cumbersome.
      Idealy would be the have a transparent background color that would let other lights from devices software to go through, although I do not know if that is possible..... It seems to me that the peripheral only lets one app to "tell it what to do".
      Btw I use Razer Huntsman and Razer rgb mouse....
    • By Ventilator
      Would be nice if you could rotate output 90 degrees in AIDA 64 LCD config for Logitech ARX.
      This, so you can get tablet mode.