Jump to content
AIDA64 Discussion Forum

Recommended Posts

Thanks for all the help with my K70.  I'm enjoying the RGB keyboard enough that I just added a Razer Chroma RGB wireless mouse.  I was hoping I could have AIDA64 show colors on the keyboard for one measurement and colors on the mouse for another.  I haven't been able to get the mouse to respond to AIDA64 at all.  Is my mouse supported?  I'll attach another usbdump file.

 

I appreciate all the support.

Please check post #9 on the first page of this topic ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, maybe I spoke to soon.  It works perfectly if I choose "All Keys" or "Single Key" as the item type.  But if I choose "Row of Keys", I get various results.  For function keys, only F1 thru F7 light up.  For Numbers (1-0) or, 1-5 light up.  For numbers (0-9) the 0 and 1-4 light up.  For QWERTYUIOP, only QWERTY light up.  (For the rest of the rows, only the leftmost five or six light up).

 

But at least I can see it's working, and for now I'm using "all keys."  Thanks again.

We've implemented CUE SDK support in the latest AIDA64 beta update:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

That will now work even when Corsair's own software (CUE) is running in the background. In fact, with your keyboard that seems to be the only way to make it work properly. So make sure to install the latest version of CUE, and have it running in the background, simultaneously with AIDA64. Please let us know how it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Fiery!

Any chance to have support for the M1-M5 macro keys on Razer Blackwidow Chroma? It could be used for anything that is now a row (F keys, 0-9) just vertically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, norti said:

Hi Fiery!

Any chance to have support for the M1-M5 macro keys on Razer Blackwidow Chroma? It could be used for anything that is now a row (F keys, 0-9) just vertically.

We've implemented the requested feature in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was fast :) Thank you, it's working perfectly ;)
One suggestion, because we can't use the keyboard's custom lightning and the AIDA64 RGB function together: can you implement a setting in AIDA64 so that we can have a standard single static color lightning for all the other keys not used by AIDA64 to display values? Maybe we could choose a single static color for all the keys and the colors set for the benchmark range would override it (so we would have lightning on all the keys). And maybe an option to prioritize the added RGB layer items vertically?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎. ‎07‎. ‎07‎. at 6:51 PM, norti said:

That was fast :) Thank you, it's working perfectly ;)
One suggestion, because we can't use the keyboard's custom lightning and the AIDA64 RGB function together: can you implement a setting in AIDA64 so that we can have a standard single static color lightning for all the other keys not used by AIDA64 to display values? Maybe we could choose a single static color for all the keys and the colors set for the benchmark range would override it (so we would have lightning on all the keys). And maybe an option to prioritize the added RGB layer items vertically?

Thank you for your feedback.  We will add the RGB LED keyboard background color configuration option to the AIDA64 Preferences in the next AIDA64 beta update due later this week.  I'll drop a message into this topic once the new beta build is available for download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi gents,

First post so take it easy ;). I renewed my aida64 licence when i saw advertised support for the Corsair K55 keyboard. I have CUE software already on my pc and as soon as i open aida64 the keyboard lights switch off. I have tried setting up my cpu temp to function with single key, row of keys and all keys but nothing is tripping the keyboard lights. This is while i have a stability test running so the cpu temps are warm.  I have SDK activated in the CUE software, is that correct? Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, noddy347 said:

Hi gents,

First post so take it easy ;). I renewed my aida64 licence when i saw advertised support for the Corsair K55 keyboard. I have CUE software already on my pc and as soon as i open aida64 the keyboard lights switch off. I have tried setting up my cpu temp to function with single key, row of keys and all keys but nothing is tripping the keyboard lights. This is while i have a stability test running so the cpu temps are warm.  I have SDK activated in the CUE software, is that correct? Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

thanks 

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also, make sure to have the latest Corsair Utility Engine software installed. It's version 2.15.83 right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2017 at 4:08 PM, Fiery said:

Thank you for your feedback.  We will add the RGB LED keyboard background color configuration option to the AIDA64 Preferences in the next AIDA64 beta update due later this week.  I'll drop a message into this topic once the new beta build is available for download.

The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Please let us know how it works on your system.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎. ‎02‎. ‎09‎. at 2:35 AM, trueislander said:

Would it be possible to add a profile for the Razer Core? It only has two zones for Chroma, but I'd love to join in the fun!

We'd love to, but as far as we can tell, the latest Chroma SDK release doesn't support Core yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a Razer Cynosa Chroma and I'm very happy with this feature and everything works as expected but there are two points which would be nice to improve:

- There are some keys which can not setup like tab,mayus,shift,ctrl, alt, ins,supr, home end, arrow cursrors, etc.

- I think it would be also interesting if somehow we can edit the keys which will be included on the row of keys, Something like a row key manager and later we can select this row of keys on the menu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:01 AM, drunkly said:

I have a Razer Cynosa Chroma and I'm very happy with this feature and everything works as expected but there are two points which would be nice to improve:

- There are some keys which can not setup like tab,mayus,shift,ctrl, alt, ins,supr, home end, arrow cursrors, etc.

- I think it would be also interesting if somehow we can edit the keys which will be included on the row of keys, Something like a row key manager and later we can select this row of keys on the menu.

We will add a few special keys in the next AIDA64 beta update.

Row key manager would be overkill for the purpose of the RGB LED module which is supposed to be an easy-to-use module.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Similar Content

    • By vlad
      Hello to the developers! Long time no talking....
      If is not too much trouble, I would like to have the ability to turn on/off the RGB LED function via hotkey. It takes complete control of the keyboard and mouse rgb lightning and this is not always what I want. Having to dig through the menus is cumbersome.
      Idealy would be the have a transparent background color that would let other lights from devices software to go through, although I do not know if that is possible..... It seems to me that the peripheral only lets one app to "tell it what to do".
      Btw I use Razer Huntsman and Razer rgb mouse....
    • By Ventilator
      Would be nice if you could rotate output 90 degrees in AIDA 64 LCD config for Logitech ARX.
      This, so you can get tablet mode.
       
    • By kaotik
      I'm having a small issue with aida64 when i enable Razer SwitchBlade LCD support. Everything is fine until i restart windows and i get the following error message:
       
      If i change the update Frequency it seems to change how often the error happens although it happens on every frequency I've tested at some point. Any help would be appreciated, ill list my specs below if there's any more information i can provide to help please let me know. Disabling LCD Support resolves the problem but i would like to get it working if possible.  
       
      Aorus Xtreme Waterforce Z390
      Aorus Xtreme Waterforce 2080TI
      Intel 9900k 
      32GB Trident Z Royal
       
    • By Fiery
      We've added support for the built-in 160x32 pixel monochrome LCD screen of EVGA Z10 gaming keyboard.  You can enable the LCD device from AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / EVGA.
      [/
      Currently AIDA64 communicates with the LCD directly, using USB HID interface.  It collides with EVGA's own software (EVGA Unleash), so it's recommended to close that software before enabling EVGA Z10 support in AIDA64.  EVGA will soon develop a proper SDK/API for their keyboard, much like the LCD API of Logitech gaming keyboards, so that multiple software can put information on the LCD the same time, without collisions.
      You can find the new AIDA64 beta update at:
      https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta
      Please let us know if you find any difficulties enabling or using this new feature. Also let us know if you've got another kind of LCD device that is currently unsupported by AIDA64.
      Regards,
      Fiery
×
×
  • Create New...