AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By Crashtest
      AIDA, 6.00.5122, is unable to identify serveral new Windows SKUs, incl. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (0xBC).
      AIDA reports Windows 10 Professional instead of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise …..

I added the ntdef.h from Windows 18362 SDK with the current definitions; some pictures and reports
      AIDA_Report_PCI.txt
      AIDA_BUG_Win10_iot_ent - boinc_stdoutdae.txt
      AIDA_BUG_Win10_iot_ent - ntdef.h

• By TimFx
      AIDA64 is no longer functioning properly. causing system crash
      windows shell experience stop responding

• By soba4ka88
      HI there,
      Is there is any way to send reports from Android AIDA64 to log files on Android mass storage, or strictly to Windows PC (for example through adb)?
      I need to create a database from 500 devices and I can't spend time on installing AIDA on every device, configuring email and sending these reports through email.
      Thank you,
      Aleks
      By Guest
      Hello and gooday,
      Recently I got an upgrade that replace my intel atom(n445) neetbook, my new laptop was asus K43SJ, the spec was an intel i3 2330m 2.2Ghz caupled with nvidiaGT520m on board grapic.
      The system have 4GB of memory and run on win7pro.The original owner who donating this laptop was complaining about heat and lag, I assume this laptop need fresh thermal paste..
      To test the heat problem, I run aida64 system stress test and here's the result(in picture)
      I have no experience using aida64 on a pc laptop. What is the red line  red cart(cpu trottle at 50%)?? should I worry about It?? does overal of the system ok??
      and finally can someone teach me how to read aida64 stabylity test result
      thanks
      -EDIT-
      I have clened the laptop from accumulating cat fur

• By nikkymen
      When you click the "Collapse All Windows" button (Win + D) on Windows 10, the SensorPanel is located behind the windows taskbar.
      PS.
      My SensorPanel has the options "always on top" and "prevent from being minimized".
      I`m using version AIDA64 Engineer 5.90.4229 Beta.