Latest update causing H100i-GTX Fan Issues

mandjschorg

Actually I have it to an external usb cause the motherboard didn't have any other usb free and connected to the Link Commander. From what you said it seems I should only keep the usb.

AIDA64 works with any combination of the listed 3 choices, even if you use multiple devices. But, if you have the PSU connected to a Link Commander device, then you need to enable Corsair Link sensor support to make it work.

I already do. Are the dumps supposed to be like that then?

You've posted the USB PSU Dump, but in your current configuration the Corsair Link Dump is the one that is relevant. The USB PSU Dump would be relevant if your AXi was connected directly or via the USB dongle. I previously (wrongly) assumed that your PSU is connected directly or via the USB dongle, that's why I first requested the USB PSU Dump ;)

Your settings and preferences are stored in the file called AIDA64.INI. Make sure to backup that file before fiddling with AIDA64 upgrades.

You can however simply extract the new beta ZIP package content into the existing AIDA64 (stable) installation folder. Let it overwrite any existing files. It will retain your existing settings (it will not overwrite or affect AIDA64.INI) and your entered license as well.

Only AIDA64 stable updates are available as self-installer packages.

Perfect! Thank You :) Keep up the good work, love this program!! Will the next stable update then have all these beta tweak fixes in then?

In sensor panel manager, right-click on sensor panel>sensorpanelmanager, you can export (top right) the sensor panel current configuration wherever you want. And then you can import it from the saved location.

Thank you! I must be blind as it is right there in plain sight, haha but I had the sensor panel disabled for the last how many days cuz any communication to the sensors caused the fan speed issues, all good now thanks to Fiery!

• Like 1

If i have my psu connected with a usb to the back of the motherboard would aida64 get a reading from it? I get readings from corsair link but not from aida. And I disabled the commander&psu cable. I just have them through usb. Although the pump and the commander are connected from the usb sockets, not at the back of the mobo.

If i have my psu connected with a usb to the back of the motherboard would aida64 get a reading from it? I get readings from corsair link but not from aida. And I disabled the commander&psu cable. I just have them through usb. Although the pump and the commander are connected from the usb sockets, not at the back of the mobo.

Are you running Corsair Link software in the background, or its background service? Please note that it will collide with other software talking to the Corsair Link framework. So you have to pick either AIDA64 or Corsair Link software. Corsair is already working on a synchronization solution to assure both Corsair Link software and other 3rd party software can access the Corsair Link framework in the same time.

I diasbled corsair link and restarted still aida64 didn't get a reading from psu. Although if I remember correctly while I had my psu connected to my commander sometimes I did get a reading about the temperature.

If the background service is also stopped (or killed), then it should really work now :) Try to make a Corsair Link Dump, and see if it includes some meaningful values that are read from the PSU.

Is there a way to control the fans from aida64?

No, AIDA64 is a "read-only" utility. It monitors and watches, but doesn't alter hardware state.

• 4 months later...