I went to update my old SensorPanel design. I the process, I deleted my old graph of current download rate and tried to setup a new one with my new defaults.
If I create a graph, it doesn't show any network rate information on the item list - I only get connection rate and total download. If I do a simple sensor item, it shows up as a selection.
So, I went into Notepad++ in the old exported sensorpanel file that had a working download rate graph, and cut and pasted the graph line for download rate into the new sensorpanel file and the graph shows up correctly in the panel.
It appears whatever config file that determines what can be added to a graph is broken.
I attached a couple of pictures to show what I am allowed to select.
This is version 5.92.4300.
Is it possible to display calculated values in a Sensorpanel? The scenario:
I have an AIO CPU cooler (CM Masterliquid Pro 140) on my cpu (i7-4790k). The pump is connected to the cpu fan header (mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme6/3.1). The value displayed in BIOS and AIDA64 is in the 9k rpm range. I've investigated with CM and was told the actual value is the displayed value divided by three. I'd like to display it this way in the sensor panel.
I've done some searching for similar threads but have come up empty. That being said I'm new to the forums; if a thread already exists a link would be most appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time.
Hi there, it`s my first post for finding an solution for my problem.
I tried to read a lot of forum discussions...but maybe no other one has problems...
My setup is a 1080ti (WIN 10 64bit) with an 4K-TV via HDMI (first monitor) and an faytech 7`` Monitor (second, native 1024*600). I use an Sensorpanel "window" to display sensordata on the second screen.
My problem is that every time a start my computer, the panel displays on my TV (left, above) although i tried several times with all the setting (Position fixed/flexible, size fixed...) in the sensorpanel settings... i can drag and drop it in the right position (2. monitor) but even with the fixed settings it startet in the TVscreen :-(
It could not be that problem to display it at the second monitor.... i think a lot of people do that in that way.... for a home entertainment system or a gaming Maschine for couch potatos like me....
and... it was no problem for my alphacool-display... but i wanted to improve the colour-range :-)
In fact i have expected that there is a 1-click solution :-) I know.... it was a dream
The new AIDA64 release implements optimized benchmarks for AMD "Carrizo" and Intel "Broadwell" processors, SensorPanel and external LCD improvements, and supports the latest nVIDIA GeForce and Quadro graphics accelerators.
New features & improvements
- 64-bit benchmarks optimized for AMD "Carrizo" APUs
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel "Broadwell" CPUs
- Improved support for Intel "Braswell", "Broadwell-H", "Cherry Trail", "Skylake" CPUs
- Preliminary support for AMD "Nolan" APU
- Support for the sensors of the AquaStream XT, MPS, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 water-cooling parts
- Support for the sensors of Thermaltake DPS-G power supplies
- SensorPanel and LCD: right-to-left bars, control strings for static labels
- 0.01 Celsius temperature measurement for select sensor items
- Support for Odospace LCDs
- CUDA 7.0, OpenCL 2.1 support
- Corsair Neutron XT, Crucial BX100, Crucial MX200, SanDisk Ultra II SSD support
- GPU details for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX Titan X
What's new since AIDA64 v5.00
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- System certificates information
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar LCD devices
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9888 support
- Improved support for Intel "Skylake" CPU
- Preliminary support for Intel "Braswell" SoC
- Aquaero and Aquaduct sensor devices support
- Improved support for Crucial SSDs
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v5.20 ]
[ Download ]